Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow, I wish I has the same experience as you, passing without studying, that would have been easier lol Mimsywas

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmm, you must be a good student with good grades hahhaa

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    Why stop though? I mean why stop without getting the sex yet? hahaha

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    I totally feel you, I'll be buried in bills if I won't work hahahaha

• HEYDream
    commented on 's reply
    rough road yes but definitely satisfying lol

• AliveOlive
    commented on 's reply
    Nobody can study while having sex baby unless the sex is super boring that you'd rather study than focus and feeling the dick hahaha Creepy456stranger

• Ucchala
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah, it's like you're in a VIP set on seminars or orientations hahahha Biggerwave

• Kyarah
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah Mimsywas that's so cool.

• Kyarah
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah but I still attend parties of course, can't missed out on the alcohol and vibes and sex too lol InspiringMeanFantastic

• BeanStory
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmm, this is tempting HEYDream of course if the professor is this good I'd want to make him a regular but I think it's gonna be a rough road lol

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    For a semester? Oh wow Kyarah that's is so much fun eh? No need to attend much parties to get hook ups!

• CuteChocolate
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah me too Grateful the time where we don't need to worry about bills and the future. Damn, adulting is so hard!

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sorry I didn't know studying is an option in this situation lol Imhisforever

• Mimsywas
    commented on 's reply
    College as well but I do start doing some romance on high school but not fucking my teachers, just guys my age lol Kyarah

• HEYDream
    commented on 's reply
    What if your prof is still in his mid 30's and hot like with a really great body and on fire in bed? Will you be okay if he ask you to be a regular fuck buddy?
Working...
X