Jerked him all night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerked him all night

We had once hit a point in our relationship where we were in an awful place. It was so awful that I was uncertain if we'd be able to reconcile our differences or not. I was stressed. He is the only man I have ever truly been in love with, so imagine my emotions for the three months we separated. I craved him every single day, the temptation is him grinding on me as getting worse but I knew if I gave in to my temptations, the results would not be in my favor. I did my best to stay away from him. By all means, my lust gave in and I jerked him all night. Next morning he was admitted in the hospital of weakness lol.

The secret solve in a relationship's problem is not sex and it's not a shortcut by any means too. When you face issues in a relationship, the best thing to do is to talk and the worst thing to do is to shut each other out and not say a thing. We all make that mistake where our egos take over and we wait for the other person to make a move, and during all that time our feelings keep withering away. That's a mistake we should not make. Kill your ego and talk to him or her and make the other person feel that he's actually an important part of your life and if he feels the same then he would respond for sure otherwise you will have your answers. I feel sorry that how you craved him so bad but what you did in the end was very surprising and disgusting too. Why would you do that, and why didn't he stop you? Again, when you think that all your relationship has sex and blowjobs and how you are with each other in bed, this is what happens.

Comment

What the hell is a hospital of weakness lol?

Comment

Why is that when we hit a low in our relationship we crave even more for sex? I think it happens naturally because that's why people tend to go for rebounds too. The most one night stands include one of the partners after a tragedy or breakup and they feel that sex sort of relieves them off their pressures.

Comment

Oral might have helped; only jerking makes one pretty weak.

Comment

I remember this friend who went crazy over this girl and since we were playing truth and dare I dared the girl to kiss him. Out of nowhere she jumps on him and he gets all wet. He went home that day and jerked off four times, he called me and I couldn't even hear him properly. It was truly a dream come true for him but sad thing the girl never talked to him again and had a boyfriend and a decent relationship so he continued jerking off until he was so weak that he could barely walk in the mornings lol.

Comment

You guys got separated for 3 months and the next thing you tell us that you jerked off him like crazy? Lol what's the middle story how did you guys get back, don't you think that's an important part too.

Comment

Whoa, good for him you haven't gave head, cause if you did, I know fore sure you'd be nibbling on his member a few times.

Comment

What kind of jerking off did you do to him that made him end up in the hospital. You're kinda wild.

Comment

• janney
                    janney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She's definitely a wild girl.

• KimmieS
                    KimmieS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think that she's that wild janney

• janney
                    janney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is it because she just gave him a hand job?

Damn, the luckiest unlucky guy, So you're together again?

Comment

• wanny
                    wanny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is the irony of it all.

• JayDee
                    JayDee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    kranzd I think somethings wrong with him if he was just fine with getting a hand job

• kranzd
                    kranzd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe he is the conservative type that is why he is content with the hand job

Maybe you should try and do it with me. I can make sure that you don't have to jerk me off since what we're going to do is just fuck the entire night

Comment

Working...
                  X