My first threesome was a night to remember for the rest of my life \m/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first threesome was a night to remember for the rest of my life \m/

Over the past month, I've been trying to find two chicks for a threesome and finally I managed to do it last week. I was pretty lucky that I found two amazing chicks who got along with each other really well. They knew exactly what to do and how to keep me satisfied. I'm sure that it wasn't their first threesome. I enjoyed every bit of that night. We met at my place and had a few drinks where we got to know each other and talked about sex and what they were into. then we slowly started making out and started taking our clothes off. The sex was amazing to say the least. I mean these two chicks made sure that I had a great time as well as them. Every time I was working on one of them, she made sure that the other chick wasn't feeling left out. It was perfect and just like I always imagined. I wouldn't have had it any other way. If any of you are looking for people for threesomes, make sure that you pick two chicks that get along well. However, they shouldn't be friends, then there will be conflicts. If you find the right girls, you will have an awesome three way. That's for sure!

Man that sounds awesome. What you've said at the end of your story is really true man. You need the right people for a three way to work like that. So you can't just get three people together and have a great time. I think there's no reason hurrying through to have a threesome. I know that most guys dream about that, but it's important to take some time and pick the right people for it. That's what I'm doing these days. It's not easy picking the best two women for it, but I guess I will know when it's time.

Comment

My first three way wasn't that awesome, but it was alright. I think I picked the wrong women for it. They didn't work on each other, so I had to make sure that they were both happy all the time, but it wasn't easy doing that. I think sometimes, one of them felt like the third wheel which gave the whole thing a weird vibe. So you're right about picking the right women for a three way. I don't think it doesn't really matter if you're talking about men or women, it has to be with the right people. Anyway, I got it right the second time around and had an epic time!!

Comment

Damn. I hope I'll experience that too real soon

Comment

Good for you, in case you're looking for somebody to have a threesome with again. Drop me a line and I would definitely be there

Comment

• krstn10
            krstn10 commented
            Editing a comment
            If you want, we can just find another guy to have fun with jerranour

• jerranour
            jerranour commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm down with that as well. Just hope that there is someone who would take our offer

• krstn10
            krstn10 commented
            Editing a comment
            lol I know we'll easily find someone

I hope that you're able to satisfy them as well since you didn't even mentioned how you fucked them
          Last edited by Zach; 05-02-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Zach
            Zach commented
            Editing a comment
            We need more details

• goodstrngr
            goodstrngr commented
            Editing a comment
            For all we know, it could just be a really vivid dream

• Zach
            Zach commented
            Editing a comment
            Or he has a really wild imagination

How did you get them to agree on a threesome?

Comment

The best threesomes I've ever had is with me, my bed and my pillow. LOL

Comment

• lizza
              lizza commented
              Editing a comment
              Why did I find your answer believable? lol

• Muggs
              Muggs commented
              Editing a comment
              Is it because it takes one to know one? lol

It was very nerve-wracking for me. I had to be drunk to have a threesome. I'm not that girl but hey, it was Vegas and things got crazy, and it happened. We go to Vegas to have some fun and things got a little intense.

Comment

• kranzd
              kranzd commented
              Editing a comment
              What kind of threesome was it? I hope that you at least enjoyed it

• krstn10
              krstn10 commented
              Editing a comment
              I did enjoy, I would have enjoyed it even more if i actually remembered what happened for the rest of the night
          Working...
          X