Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First kiss stories. Was it strange, was it sexy, sweet? Lets all share?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First kiss stories. Was it strange, was it sexy, sweet? Lets all share?

My first kiss was so sweet. My partner and I had kissed (just a peck) at this point, and she texted me saying she wanted to "hook up" (to awkward to be specific). I tried to play it cool and we decided I would go to her place the next day. So I arrive there and she decides we need to take her dog for a walk. So there we are walking around d and she asks me to hold her dog (a belgium shephard) while she talks to another dog owner she knows, when her dog notices the other dog she struggles out of my arms cutting up my arm with her claws doing so. Fast forward and I reassured Her my arm was fine, and we are laying down on a slide (her on top of me) I shield her eyes from the sun while she slept, on the way to her place her dog ended up walking around us and tied us up in the lead. It was then when we were pressed together that we looked each other in the eyes and kissed. I think it was a sweet story, she thinks it wasn't (we got back together when I moved back into town)

I don't know if this is sweet or just a cliche. During school I saw my boyfriend in the hall and he gave me this sexy look. Next time I saw him I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist and he turns and looks at me. He took my hand and took me into the supply closet and locked it. First kiss plus were made out for like 6 minutes.

Comment

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      wanny sadly that was the first and last.

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for you that it was a one time thing

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for concern wanny

So when did your first kiss exactly happened? CarpetMuncher

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      It happened with my first boyfriend and the one who took my virginity.

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't expect that wanny

Why have you thought of it again? Did you have a naughty dream about her last night that's why you've been reminded by her?

Comment

My first kiss was embarrassing, to a guy I didn't even like that much and oh god it was so weird

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      How did it happen?

My first kiss was really weird, it was a game of truth or dare. He was really good at kissing and I was like "meh" I don't know what to do, haha

Comment

Lol! I don't know if I considered mine as a first kiss but it was just a peck on the lips with my long time guy best friend when they are going out of the country.

Comment

• kranzd
        kranzd commented
        Editing a comment
        Did he told you if he has romantic feelings towards you before that kiss?

• sevva3
        sevva3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I know that he's been fancying me for some time already

I think I've seen this in the movies.

Comment

• Krist
        Krist commented
        Editing a comment
        All of the answers here?

• dorranlou
        dorranlou commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, I mean CarpetMuncher's story.

Whoa! such a fairy tale story. Did you also have the slow-mo moment?

Comment

• KimmieS
        KimmieS commented
        Editing a comment
        I think so since they are both in love with each other.

It felt like time has stopped and our lips and tongues were the only ones that are moving

Comment

Working...
      X