Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• errania2
    commented on 's reply
    I would understand if you're the one who's playing N'SYNC. But it was the guy who's playing it? lol

• KimmieS
    commented on 's reply
    What was the reaction of the girl when she heard the song?

• Muggs
    replied
    This happened only once and when I did it I was thinking that it was a really smooth move. It was I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men

Leave a comment:

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    Was that the scene right after the "I am a golden god" and jumping on the roof of the house?

• kranzd
    replied
    We're watching the movie Almost Famous and we started to do it at the part of the movie where the cast of the movie was singing Tiny Dancer by Elton John. So it's Tiny Dancer as performed by the cast of Almost Famous

Leave a comment:

• Girlie23
    replied
    A.D.I.D.A.S. by Korn. Which I think was slightly appropriate since we're both horny teens when we did it

Leave a comment:

• Krist
    commented on 's reply
    As cheesy as it sounds, he really planned to play that song. Trust me on this one

• krstn10
    replied
    I think that he planned it beforehand since it was Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye lol

Leave a comment:

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    That guy has a terrible taste when it comes to music

• lindseysexy
    replied
    The guy's music player was in shuffle and I was surprised when I heard Bye Bye Bye by N'SYNC as I was about to orgasm

Leave a comment:

• Hunnybunch
    replied
    Any K-pop song for me, it's not because I don't understand what they're saying but because the songs have no meaning if you look it up.

Leave a comment:

• JayDee
    replied
    The girl was a huge hiphop fan so it was Dirt Off Your Shoulder by Jay-Z

Leave a comment:

• goodstrngr
    replied
    I guess it would be the song that was playing when I hookup with a guy at restroom at a club

Leave a comment:

• jerranour
    replied
    I remembered this ex of mine who was a huge metal fan. We once did it while listening to Super Charger Heaven by White Zombie. The actual sex also lasted as long as the song lol

Leave a comment:

• sevva3
    started a topic Love Making Music

Love Making Music

What was the strangest song that you've heard or listened to during sex? Mine was Roxanne by The Police. Made me feel that I was prostitute while we're doing it
Working...
X