From Hookup To Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Hookup To Boyfriend/Girlfriend

The title of the topic already says it all. Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend who started as a one night stand?

That sort of thing has never happened to me yet. Not sure I would be planning to do it any time soon as well

Comment

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is that? Do you have a different set of criteria when it comes to finding a fuck buddy and a proper boyfriend?

Not a full blown relationship, but more of a friends with benefits set up

Comment

• JayDee
      JayDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you interested in being my FWB or you're already done doing that sort of thing?

If sex is REALLY good. This usually happens.

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Usually? Are you sure with that? I think it happens but those are rare.

Happened before. Just because we see each other so often so it just end up like that.

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Who was the one that suggested to take things seriously already?

None since all of them lose interest in me after the sex.

Comment

We liked each other and he was the one wanted to take things seriously since we spent a few days after the one night stand together

Comment

• Nappies
        Nappies commented
        Editing a comment
        So you would consider it a one night stand if he suddenly ghosts or goes cold on you?

• Jarul
        Jarul commented
        Editing a comment
        Nappies Definitely! If I was ghosted then that is considered as a one night stand.

The furthest it went was being a fuck buddy. Always made sure that my feeling are in check during a one night stand

Comment

• 59Alpha
        59Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that he doesn't want to take things seriously with you?

• HEYhewlan
        HEYhewlan commented
        Editing a comment
        59Alpha Yup. He did not want to have a serious relationship with me. And the feeling is mutual so we just played around.

Nope since most of the men that I had one night stands would often ghost me afterwards

Comment

• Perkiness
        Perkiness commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't believe that they're content with just a one night stand with you

Yeah, she is really pretty so after that night, I courted her.

Comment

• Jarul
        Jarul commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you still together up to now?

Would love for that to happen between me and my last fuck buddy. But he told me that he's not fond of serious relationships

Comment

• 59Alpha
        59Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        Would you want to try your luck again and convince him to have a serious relationship? If you really like him, you could persuade him.

Nope, I am not that cheap to get in a relationship with a person whom I only had one night stand with.

Comment

• Nappies
        Nappies commented
        Editing a comment
        What if he asks you to go on a proper date with him? Are you not going to give him a chance?

Yes, there have been one night stands who ended up being my girlfriend. One of them was even my the one who got away

Comment

Most one night stands do not get into real relationships. As the term states, it is just one time. It would not happen twice.

Comment

• HarSecConspiracy
          HarSecConspiracy commented
          Editing a comment
          But sometimes, those one night stands have sequels. And they become friends with benefits. Have you known some people who had been like those?

• sevva3
          sevva3 commented
          Editing a comment
          HarSecConspiracy Yes, it does happen but those are rare. Eventually, most would leave each other in the end.
      Working...
      X