X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sevva3
    started a topic From Hookup To Boyfriend/Girlfriend

From Hookup To Boyfriend/Girlfriend

The title of the topic already says it all. Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend who started as a one night stand?

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    Usually? Are you sure with that? I think it happens but those are rare.

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    HarSecConspiracy Yes, it does happen but those are rare. Eventually, most would leave each other in the end.

• HEYhewlan
    commented on 's reply
    59Alpha Yup. He did not want to have a serious relationship with me. And the feeling is mutual so we just played around.

• HarSecConspiracy
    commented on 's reply
    But sometimes, those one night stands have sequels. And they become friends with benefits. Have you known some people who had been like those?

• Hunnybunch
    replied
    Most one night stands do not get into real relationships. As the term states, it is just one time. It would not happen twice.

Leave a comment:

• Tanvil
    commented on 's reply
    Why is that? Do you have a different set of criteria when it comes to finding a fuck buddy and a proper boyfriend?

• Paylah
    replied
    Yes, there have been one night stands who ended up being my girlfriend. One of them was even my the one who got away

Leave a comment:

• 59Alpha
    commented on 's reply
    Guess that he doesn't want to take things seriously with you?

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    Can't believe that they're content with just a one night stand with you

• 59Alpha
    commented on 's reply
    Would you want to try your luck again and convince him to have a serious relationship? If you really like him, you could persuade him.

• Jarul
    commented on 's reply
    Are you still together up to now?

• Jarul
    commented on 's reply
    Nappies Definitely! If I was ghosted then that is considered as a one night stand.

• Nappies
    commented on 's reply
    What if he asks you to go on a proper date with him? Are you not going to give him a chance?

• OhMyLorie
    replied
    Nope, I am not that cheap to get in a relationship with a person whom I only had one night stand with.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X