The More, The Merrier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The More, The Merrier

What would be your reaction if the person that you're seeing what's to have a threesome with his or her workmate that he or she has told you who was hot? Are you going to do it or not?

I would be down for it. As long as I'm going to be the one who's going to set the ground rules for the threesome and I can have a threesome with a workmate who I think is hot

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ground rules? You actually set that? Just go at it each other and that's it. lol

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have some things that I'm not willing to try out at this time. lol

Not really comfortable with having a threesome with someone that he thinks who's hot. It would make me feel that they might end up sleeping with each other behind my back if the experience was a good one for them

Comment

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      This type of arrangements are more common than people think. This is not a PSA or anything, just letting you guys know.

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to see the person first to determine if he is really hot before you make a conclusion that they would end up sleeping with others?

I'm going to assume that the third person is willing to have a threesome with the both of you. If that's the case, then I'm going to do it but would do it as a surprise for her

Comment

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just realized that threesome can be very good or very bad in the relationship depending on the setup. No in between, just these two.

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you would do it during her birthday or an anniversary?

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      So you wouldn't mind that it would be another guy?

This is the most confusing question I read here but I get the gist of it. I do want to do this but like every two months or so.

Comment

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really have a schedule for this kind of a fun? If that's the case, then aren't you bored with it already as you do it every two months?

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      jerranour I guess you're a kind of person who have infinite possibilities in their bodies and don't know what pacing means. lol

Based from my past experiences, threesomes are not for the sensitive and weak hearted. Just know what you're getting into.

Comment

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you're in her situation, are you going to do it or not?

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      Girlie23 I might do it but I need more convincing from him before I agree with it. lol.

I'm going to do it as long we can have another threesome in which I would be the one who's going to choose the person who would join us

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess, that would just be fair. And I'm guessing that you would be inviting a guy for that threesome?

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, of course. But after thinking about it for a while— isn't inviting someone else in your bedroom just says that you're sick of each other?

What the heck. You say hot? Then, I would immediately go for it. Would love to have some fun from time to time.

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're still going to do it even if the hot person that he's talking about is a girl?

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      HEYhewlan Oh, a girl? I thought it was a man. No, I won't have it anymore if it would be an another girl. I want a man.

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      dorranlou I don't think that guys would openly admit that they find another guy hot

It's like you're partner is openly saying that "I'm sick of you. Let me try her with you and if it's good, I'm leaving you."

Comment

I'm quite territorial when it comes to sex, so that would be an immediate no way for me

Comment

It depends on the reason why he wanted to have that threesome. If it's a really selfish reason that would be an immediate no for me

Comment

• ChocolateLove
          ChocolateLove commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that's a given already when it comes to threesomes. The one who's asking for it can be considered as being selfish already
      Working...
      X