Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muggs
    commented on 's reply
    If the two of you them would make most out of the set up, it would be the one who's good at sweet talking the opposite sex

• Zach
    commented on 's reply
    LoveHeadline I agree with you on that one. If they're really in an open relationship she should have at least mentioned that he was her boyfriend and not just a hookup

• Aloha3e4
    commented on 's reply
    Do you really feel open relationships work out all the time?

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    It is also possible that she's just telling that to herself so that she would be comfortable with it

• Ucchala
    replied
    I just hope that you're really happy with your situation and not just being sarcastic about it

Leave a comment:

• Paylah
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's between both of them. After all, being in an open relationship is okay even if you two are in a long-distance, for some reason they're allowed to fuck other people as long as they use protection and is making sure they'd update each other about it.

• CumbersomeMome
    commented on 's reply
    It sure is rare! Most couples stay monogamous but sooner or later one of them gets to cheat and looks for another. I just don't get why some people aren't open to this kind of relationship. It's just for physical contact from another person with consent to your partner.

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    commented on 's reply
    I'd rather call in an open relationship too, based on what she said. But have you tried being friends with benefits with someone?

• LoveHeadline
    replied
    I do not think that you are really in a open relationship. I think that you are more on friends with benefits kind of a relationship.

Leave a comment:

• Deepah
    commented on 's reply
    I do not think that he would become faithful in that open relationship. For all I know, the men would be the first one to find some flings on an open relationship.

• krstn10
    commented on 's reply
    They're only doing it because they're in a long distance relationship and I think that both of them have no plans of travelling just for sex

• kranzd
    commented on 's reply
    It was an open relationship so how did he cheat you?
    Open means that both of you would be fine to see other people, right?

• HappySecLove
    replied
    Eh? What is good with that man? Who do you think is in the more advantageous position? He just wants to fuck with you and nothing else. That would be free sex for him whenever he feels like doing it. And you are just an object, I think.

Leave a comment:

• errania2
    replied
    And I'm guessing that your open relationship goes on both ways? Are you sure that you're okay with that set up? Because there are cases in which only one of them takes advantage of the situation and the other stays faithful in the relationship

Leave a comment:

• Girlie23
    replied
    I almost had it, an open relationship with my long-term boyfriend but I was too naive back then when he asked me if I wanted to take our relationship into that certain level. We broke up because he cheated his way out of our 'boring' relationship.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X