Fraternity Whore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraternity Whore

I had a roommate when I was in college and she loved to have sex with most of the college fraternity guys. She was known as the fraternity whore. I digged the girl though because she didn't give a fuck what anyone thought about her. She told me that most of the fraternity guys she hooked up with did not have sex with her, but that is what everyone thought. She said she gave some of them blow jobs because they couldn't perform and they are the ones that lied about it and told their buddies how they had sex with her. That is sad. She told me that she loved the attention and that is what got her in trouble in the first place. I feel for her because one day, she confided in me that she was molested by her step father and did go into therapy and found out that her behavior was because of the molestation. Today, she is doing better and those fraternity guys can no longer spread rumors about her anymore. I proved that if you want to have sex with someone you like, you should just do it. Live your life to the fullest and do not let others determine what you shoudl do. She told me the other day that all the sex she had in college helped her to be a better sex partner to her current boyfriend. It is that roommate who really inspired me to the hookup lifestyle. I was such a prude and now I am more outgoing and willing to try different things in and out of the bedroom. You should too. I am not saying what she did in college is right for everyone, but accoridng to her, it was the right thing for her at the time. Who am I to judge her?

This sounds so complicated. I think your roommate was self-destructing. She should be glad everything turned out the way it did for her. I guess, some good came out of it though cause you were able to use that experience to begin the hookup lifestyle for yourself. She surely opened up your eyes that life is for living and having fun. Good for you!

Comment

Your roommate seems to have been hurting a lot. My heart goes out to her. Can you imagine what she was going through back then when you were all in college? She must have felt like crap even though she was pretending that what people were saying about her didn't matter. I am glad it worked out for her in the end though and I am glad she was able to inspire you or you wouldn't be here on this hookup forum with us today. Who knows?

Comment

That step father should be jailed, if you ask me. But the past is the past. As long as you come out a winner is what matters I guess. I am so happy that you used your roommate's story to make your life better. Way to go!

Comment

• JayDee
          JayDee commented
          Editing a comment
          Way to go, it's nice that she made you change your ways. good inspiration

Me too. I think the step father really made it hard for this girl. I wish she had gone to the police and let them know. I guess she aws trying to protect her mama. I feel it for her. She couldn't help but fuck all them fraternity boys. She was trying to get back her power. She probably hated men and just wanted to show them that she had what they wanted. She really made an impression on you though so much so that you ended up here. Good luck to you and her!

Comment

I am more than happy that you both came out of this experience better than you went in, especially the roommate. I am so glad she is OK cause of all the sexual trauma she must have endured with her step father and those damn fraternity boys that spread her name across campus. Some of them probably had small dicks that she couldn't work with..lol! I wish she had spread the names of those who couldn't get their dicks up. She probably is not a vengeful person like me...lol! They should all be lucky it wasn't me.

Comment

Some of you made some funny comments and some of you got serious. It is a serious thing, but thank heavens, it all ended better than it started. My roommate does keep in touch and we talk about those old days and how it made us into better persons. Thanks everyone for your comments.

Comment

• lizza
              lizza commented
              Editing a comment
              I was wondering why you posted this? And does your former roommate know about this?

So what's the main point of this post? If your goal is to talk about being promiscuous, then you shouldn't have included the fact that your roommate was molested when she was growing up.

Comment

• grblng78
              grblng78 commented
              Editing a comment
              She might be thinking that it is an important detail in the story that is why she mentioned it

I feel bad for your friend with the way you talk about her. It seems that you made the assumption that the reason why she enjoys hooking up with random guys is because she was abused as a child

Comment

Are you feeling bad for your roommate for having a bad reputation?

Comment

Working...
              X