Breakups and Patchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakups and Patchups

Last night I was playing poker online with a friend, I told my guy before starting to play as I know he doesn`t like it anyway he said fine now what happened what in between he started messaging that get off the game I said 2 minutes after that he completely lost it, he started calling me and in all this he broke up with me! He has made this habit over every tiny little thing he`ll just break up and then the following day blame me for it and then say I didn`t even try to patch up, initially I used to but then this is a cycle. Now that it`s over I want it to stay that way, also I know I won`t stay firm on my decision. Please somebody talk some sense into me, this relationship is getting toxic day by day and sadly I get blamed for everything even if it`s something he does I`m to be blamed that you made me do it, how can I make someone do something that I wasn`t even aware of?

Dude he's a bully and a manipulator and no can talk sense into you but you... my guy cheated on me and blamed me for it because I was busy those days with my family issues at peak. You can't ask them to not blame you for their shit it's their habit and I was as senseless as you because I went back to him even though he had cheated. But I got sick of it eventually and ended it myself trust me next time you create a fuss on the smallest thing and dump him right then it will be a pleasure you have no idea... now you have just given him the real reason to blame you on but this time you'll be the one breaking up.

Comment

Oh my guy does that too I thought he has this problem only... Oh my God! What the hell....so that means guys generally do that but why, why do they do that? Could it be they want to get rid of us? Or is it they just love doing it?

Comment

Who the fuck breaks up on a game? What the hell is wrong with men these days?

Comment

Omg what a blame game! Why do you have to be a slut and why does he have to be a bastard, why at all do you guys have to come and rant about your problems here get a life everyone!

Comment

Hey Mister! This is a discussion forum.Get this straight into your head.

Comment

Okay first of all I don't get why girls have to like really HAVE TO talk to other guys in a relationship when their guy is totally not okay with it, secondly if he did said yes to you, you really had to exploit it? When he said stop you stop, because if you ask him who to play with then that totally explains that you listen to him so why not listen to him when he says no or stop it. Maybe you need to look at yourself you might just like this kind of breaking and patching.

Comment

Working...
              X