I need a closure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a closure

It`s been 4 years and I still can`t get over one break up it`s like I never got a closure and I`m friends with his new girl friend, his girl and I have never discussed about him it`s like she doesn`t know I dated him and I don`t know she`s dating him. I know it sounds stupid but how can I let go this feeling? I`m also with someone and I`m really happy with him but I just want to know why did he do what he did, questions like was I not good enough, is she better than me still haunt me. It affected me in the worst way and sadly it still has that impact on me, he still in a way matters.

Aarrgghhh again a sad crying baby who can't get over her ex bleh!

Comment

How it is a girl does not talk about their boyfriend to the friend? And you say she doesn't know you are his ex, so then why not discuss him? I don't think she doesn't know about you as his ex she might and that is why she doesn't talk about him with you. You'd never know what's cooking at the back.

Comment

I know this is hard but I think you should focus on your guy and let him be.

Comment

You should confront the guy and just ask him just be open and tell him you are having a hard time moving on, you just need to know the reason.

Comment

Why? Why? Why? He's gone you are done with him; he's not worth your time, he LEFT YOU why do you have to stay in his memory! Look at your brand new boy, give him a chance, I'm sure he'll prove himself worthy. You don't have to cry for someone who doesn't want you. I totally understand what you might have felt and how difficult it is but trust me there is no point in knowing what was wrong.

Comment

I can understand what you are going through; you should ask him directly and be at peace I guess.

Comment

Babe why don't you go out with me? I can make you forget even your own existence, honey.

Comment

I think you should be happy and leave her "the friend" of yours sorry!

Comment

You guys made me feel so better.Love you all!

Comment

Working...
                    X