How to breakup with my guy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to breakup with my guy?

If I break up with my boyfriend on the very next day of his graduation, would that make me a bitch? Dating for nearly 2 years, planned on getting married but now I don`t see my future with him, and I just don`t know when`ll be the right time to break up with him.

You should get a gun and just shoot him right away.

Comment

Why don't you see your future with him now? Or is there another guy in your life now- if there is trust me you can never get a guy more awesome than the one you have. If you guys have planned marriage then he loves you like anything. You should just not break up with him. Give him time, give him a chance, recall what made you fall for him in the first place, just look at him you will fall for him again.

Comment

Right after graduation? Like seriously he would be so happy looking forward to making you his future and you are thinking of telling him - Oh honey listen I don't want to be your future wife please go away! Wow!

Comment

You all are just bitches anyway!

Comment

Break his heart love and feel the pleasure of it.

Comment

If he's just graduated then the future is certainly bright why do you see it without any light?

Comment

Be patient you are getting hysterical, he might be looking for options of where to work and you might be unable to see your life with him as his wife, don't panic! If he loves you he'll eventually end up making efforts for you so don't worry. Look at the bright side of it.

Comment

Hmmm, how'd it go

Comment

Try thinking more about your decisions.

Comment

• kranzd
                      kranzd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If she's having second thoughts, then she might as well go on with the breakup, women's intuition. Better than keeping if fake for a longer time.

• krstn10
                      krstn10 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      but, dont jump into conclusions. think about things carefully

I think that you shouldn't break up with him after his graduation. He would hate you for that if you're going to do that. Might as well do it a couple of days after

Comment

• lizza
                      lizza commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She's a real bitch if she would ever do that

• dorranlou
                      dorranlou commented
                      Editing a comment
                      why? He's gonna see her as bitch either way.

Break ups during the holidays or any important event for a person is definitely a no-no for me. It would not only make you look like bitch, but also a person who likes to ruin a persons parade so to speak

Comment

• wanny
                      wanny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think that's a real bitch of her to do it the day after his graduation

• Aloha3e4
                      Aloha3e4 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I've been in the receiving end of that sort of thing before. It completely ruined my week

Why don't you just break up with him before his graduation and tell him to send me a message so that I would be the one to help him get over you lol

Comment

Working...
                    X