An ugly break up!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An ugly break up!!

I met this girl on FreeHookups and we started hooking up six weeks ago. She was pretty great when it came to sex and she liked hooking up with me, so we got into seeing each other a few times every week. I usually don't hook up with the same woman for more than a month. That's how I do it. I mean I don't bother how many times I sleep with a woman, but the way I see it, it's the duration of the affair that matters. So anyway, I overdid seeing this girl by two weeks. When I started talking to her about breaking up, she made a huge scene. Luckily it was at her own place, so I didn't have to worry about neighbors. She was crying and she even smashed some stuff. I was shocked because we both knew very well that it wasn't anything serious and she never even showed that the affair meant anything to her. I never thought that she would create this much drama when we were breaking up. Has anybody gone through something like this? What do you think caused her to react like that? I'm still trying to find a clue.

I'm sorry, but man that sounds funny!!! I think you hit the jackpot with that chick hahaha to answer your question, nope, it's never happened to me and I pray to god that it never will. I mean jeez!! Was she expecting the affair to go on forever?! That's ridiculous! I mean seriously, I think you should have seen some signs at least?! I don't think she went nuts like this out of the blue. That's impossible!

Comment

OMG I'm sorry to hear that, but why do you think she acted like that? I mean did you talk about it the wrong way? Some women do take any kind of breakup seriously, so I guess you got to be careful when you're breaking up with a woman. I don't know, maybe you told her something that rubbed her the wrong way. That can be a reason. Otherwise, there's no way it came as a surprise to her, because she met you on this site, so she must have a good understanding about how affairs go with the members on this site. I don't think that was a problem. OR did you in some way make her believe that you were serious with her? Honestly, this is the first time I've heard of something like this. I'm as clueless as you are!

Comment

@MillisentQ well I gave her the occasional gift and was nice to her every now and then like I do with all the women I date. But I never treated her in any special way other than that. Uumm the way I broke up with her right, well that also wasn't anything different to how I usually do it. I mean I've done it so many times since I've been hooking up with women this way for months now. I've never had any woman freak out on me like this before.

Comment

Man I've never heard anything like that before haha I don't think that it was just her to be honest. You must have done something wrong for her to go off at you like that. There's no way that it was all her! Sorry

Comment

@SharonBush I do understand your thought process, but believe me, I didn't treat her any different to any other woman that I have dated and nicely broken up with before. So I'm really shocked about this! All this time, I've hooked up with so many women this way and broken up with them, but nothing like this ever happened.

Comment

I know I know, but there has to be some reason. Or we can just say that she's crazy lol I guess we might have to come to that conclusion in the end

Comment

Maybe next time you should tell the girl immediately that you don't want anything serious so that they will not expect that the two of you are dating exclusively

Comment

• Girlie23
                  Girlie23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's why I wear my heart on my sleeves. Let the guys know exactly what I look for in tat certain relationship.

She might have thought that it is headed into a serious relationship that is why she got mad when you ended things with her all of a sudden

Comment

I dont think there ever is a good breakup, it may not have badly but one of them will be more hurt than the other

Comment

I think this was her very 1st hookup experience that's why she gets attached that easily. And she also expected something more that's why she reacted that way.

Comment

• Aloha3e4
                      Aloha3e4 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Or she doesn't really know what a hookup is

• dorranlou
                      dorranlou commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know right, she had taken this as something serious.

Maybe shes expecting so much more with your relationship since you said you have been so nice to her. That maybe is the reason why she acted that way, she didn't see it coming all she thought is that you guys are good. Better be gentle the next time Bro.

Comment

Lets not judge the woman here, both of them are in fault of what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X