Gave her chances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave her chances

Here's a story of my ex-girlfriend of 4 years and how we ended. I gave her chances and chances to change but it didn't work. She cheated on me by having sexual affairs with different guys since she confessed it to me when I was away for work. The sad part is that our relationship became an on-and-off routine every time we got into serious fights. She still lets me stay in her place even if I hated her for cheating on me, we always end up having sex. We even got to a point where we would sit on the couch and search for hookups on our mobile dating apps. But in the end, when she told me she'd changed, I never even doubted her. But there she goes, she got laid with another guy while I was away and I ended things with her through a phone call. After months have passed, we'd still see each other for sex.

We'll if you wanted to stay with her just for sex, then why didn't you both try settling in an open relationship?

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you didn't notice the part where he mentioned that she cheats on him

Why not just avoid seeing her since it looks like he's taking advantage of you because you're still into her. This is the perfect time when ghosting is a valid option

Comment

Girlie23 is right about her taking advantage of you. It is starting to be obvious that you're the one who's more invested in the relationship than her. That's just based on her actions alone. If she is as much as invested in the relationship, she would do her best to resist the urge to sleep with other men because she's away from you

Comment

That is called friends with benefits. Is there something wrong with it? For me, nothing. Just continue to fuck every now and then as both of you are not committed with relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
          After months have passed, we'd still see each other for sex.
          Well, you are still seeing each other so what is the problem there?

Comment

If you're tired of your situation with her already, I would suggest that you man up and tell her that you it is over between the two of you because she's clearly only after your body and nothing else

Comment

You are obviously in the losing end of this relationship, so might as well end it because she's starting to lose her respect towards you with what she's been doing

Comment

If you truly want to move on from her, I would suggest that you learn to say no the next time she wanted to see you . That's if she's the one who initiates the sex. Because if you're the one who always calls her to have sex with you, then you can't move on from that relationship since it would just go in circles until one of you would eventually give up

Comment

• Krist
                  Krist commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you going to say no to the sexual advances of an ex who's a good lover? That might be the reason why he is still sleeping with her. He can't find someone who can match her in that department

Are you masochist or something? Because you're just hurting yourself with what you're doing. I would suggest to officially end things with her and stop seeing her for sex since you're going to have a hard time moving on from that relationship if you're still fucking each other

Comment

• errania2
                  errania2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think that he just enjoys the sex that they're having that's why he doesn't really care about it
              Working...
              X