Fear of losing someone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear of losing someone

What could be the reason why we still hold on to someone? For me, probably the rough sex and compatibility. I fear that there's no one out there who can do better than him lol.

I'm holding onto someone because I haven't found someone better than her lol.

Comment

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't cling to someone as you do, I just enjoy different guys at a time just in case I might found the right one

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      So, are you going to dump her once you find someone better? Do you think that it would be fair to her?

I fear the same thing as you Lovereso I used to fear ofnot finding someone who is as compatible as my ex.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      It's so rare to find someone who's as compatible as you.

The keyword is love. You love that someone so much that you would not want to lose him. It is as if he is your world.

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      Well sometimes love isn't always the right answer to anything, especially when it's a bit abusive to your emotional being then you should stay away from it.

Most of my partners had big dicks. So my worry had always been losing someone with a big dick. I fear that the next man would have a small dick and that would be a bad news for me as I would not be used to that one. lol.

Comment

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe next time when you meet up with a new date, I bet that you would inspect or give their dicks a check beforehand lol

How rough are we talking about here? Maybe I can be the guy who's able to replace him lol

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I would definitely like to try you too Zach. You got me curious now lol

I never feared anyone leaving me now or soon. If they wanted to leave, I would hold the door wide open for them lol

Comment

If you're a creature of habit, it would be because you've gotten so used to having him or her in your life

Comment

Love. Yup. Some people hold on because of this thing. They do not care about sex; they care about love. Maybe, there is true love?

Comment

For me, it's mainly the sex that we're having

Comment

Working...
          X