Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaoFood
    commented on 's reply
    Right. When a relationship's duration was long, it would be necessary to talk for a while for the break up.
    As for the short duration, then a simple text message would do.

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    Yup. This is the easiest thing to do. Just send a text message to the person and everything would be over. If you received some curses after you had sent the text message then you would be sure that he had read it well. lol.

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, much better to talk in person. You could have a long discussion and everything would be settled on that talk.

• Kyarah
    commented on 's reply
    You're right but I wonder why most of my exes just decide to call it quits through phone calls? That's painful for me to bear, I guess it's better if they should've told me in person because I'm still holding onto grudges because of them.

• LoveHeadline
    commented on 's reply
    I've been in a 3-year relationship with my ex-boyfriend and guess what? We broke up through chat, we never had any proper closure, but can we consider that after months of breaking, we still see each other as fuckbuddies? I don't think that's enough closure for us both lol! Oh, and he's already with someone else while I'm still single and searching.

• HEYDream
    replied
    If you want a quick breakup then a text would do. In that way, you would read the bad news and if you want to cry then cry. Should you want to curse him, then curse him. Do whatever you want to express your anger that you were just dumped. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Aloha3e4
    replied
    In person would be better as you could still talk longer and all the things that must be clarified would be attended to. There would be a proper closure. It would end well and good.

Leave a comment:

• Tanvil
    replied
    Out of respect for your partner, I guess a break up should happen in person. You need to have a long talk regarding your own decisions. And a text message would not be enough, believe me. It will only leave your partner with so many questions in his/her mind.

Leave a comment:

• Deepah
    replied
    In my opinion, if the couple have been together for how many years already, a breakup in person is what they need. However, if a couple have been together for just a month or two, I guess a break up text message will suffice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X