Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsideBoa
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. For a proper break up, a personal talk must be taken. A text is not enough.

• Nappies
    commented on 's reply
    muffinthumper That is the reason why some break ups need not be done personally. You are right with the chat or call whether voice call or video call.

• krstn10
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, for a quick break up with no complications. Anyway, if there is something to talk over to, then a talk will not suffice.

• YourHero
    commented on 's reply
    What would happen next before parting ways? What do you mean with that? Is there something to be done before parting ways?

• errania2
    commented on 's reply
    MagicBAKINGBNM True. We could avoid the dramas and messiness that it could bring out.

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe they're just avoiding the breakup to become messy and overly dramatic, so what? Every breakup is meant to be messy do you expect breakups to be happily ever after?

• muffinthumper
    commented on 's reply
    Whoa! I never knew girls would act so violently after breaking up with someone. That's considered as assault already, I mean it's best if boyfriends with violent girlfriends should be dumped through chat or phone calls.

• JayDee
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. Because if people don't do that, both sides will be left hanging and will definitely have unanswered questions at the back of their minds.

• grblng78
    replied
    Certainly. In my opinion, breaking up with someone through a text message is not only inappropriate but also unacceptable. No one deserves that kind of treatment most especially if both of you have been together for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• jerranour
    commented on 's reply
    InspiringMeanFantastic Oh, you had a good closure then. I hope that all could have the same end story. It is just that most people would have a bad ending with their break ups.

• dorranlou
    replied
    Sometimes, breaking up in person causes harm - I mean bodily harm. Yes, there could be blood that would be spilled. I had seen few women who used their stilettos in hitting their boyfriends due to their anger they they were dumped. lol.

Leave a comment:

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    That's the thing about communication, it's best to speak with them in person. It is more sincere rather than talking things out through phone calls or video chats, that's not how breakups should go. Indeed, it must be done in person.

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it is true! I broke up with my ex-boyfriend in person and we're in good terms right now. We usually bump into each other out in public with no grudges, we're like friends with a past but it's all good now.

• HappySecLove
    replied
    Breakups should always be done in person no matter if the relationship was long or short. It would always be nice to talk and decide on what would happen next before parting ways.

Leave a comment:

• LaoFood
    commented on 's reply
    Right. When a relationship's duration was long, it would be necessary to talk for a while for the break up.
    As for the short duration, then a simple text message would do.
Working...
X