Quitting the FWB relationship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting the FWB relationship

You had this one man who has been serving as your friends with benefits. After some time, you felt that you need to end the FWB relationship already. Now, would you make him remain as a friend or shall you start to ignore him as if nothing had happened in the past?

I would ask him if he could remain as a friend. If he answers a yes to that then I would keep him as a friend. Otherwise, I would start to ignore him as if nothing happened.

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better to remain friends with him, just in case you feel like hooking up with him again, right? Yep, that's what I have in mind if I ever have a guy to be FWB with.

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      wanny Well, you gave me an idea there. He would be like a reserved item. When you need someone then there is a person whom you could call. lol. Nice.

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      It is always good to ask the person to know his decision and take an action from there.

I guess I'll just ignore him, or what is it that you call it again? Ghosting? I think I would ghost him for sure, and it will be for good so there will be a chance for us to meet other people to be with.

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Hhhmm, okay, ghosting is nice to do but since you ghosted him there is a chance that he would still look for you as there was no formal goodbye.

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll ghost him? That is bad. Anyone who was ghosted would feel so badly. Do not do that to him. You could at least tell him directly.

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, you could meet other people in the future. But what about him? He would feel bad that you just ghosted him.

I'll still be friends with him because that's how we started, right? It doesn't feel right if I just ignore him and forget about him. We have made memories together and those memories are not easily thrown away.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, it's best to stay friends with him. What if you feel like hooking up with him again? You can't exactly tell, so it's best if you just stay friends with him.

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, still be friends with him would be better than just ignoring him as if nothing happened in the past.

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. We should not just ignore someone who had become a part of our lives. We could revert to being friends.

I'll probably remain friends with her so that if I want to bang with her again, I'll still be able to do it. Of course if she still wants to. Unlike if I ignore her, I won't be able to do that anymore.

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! You are such an opportunistic guy. If you decided to stop your FWB relationship with her, stand with that decision. You are just taking your friend for granted if you do that.

I guess if I am in that position, I'll just ignore him rather than remaining friends with him. Things will definitely be awkward between the two of us because we banged each other. Lol! Besides, I don't think that we're going back to the way we used to be when we were only friends.

Comment

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to ignore him, so what? You're just friends, right? You can go out there and look for new friends with new excitement.

I'll remain friends with him but I may not hangout with him as much as I did before. Because it is kinda awkward to consistently hangout with someone you used to bang.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      Awkward? In what part? I do think that the FWB relationship that you had before should have made you closer and more comfortable with each other up to the point that there is no awkwardness between you two.

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, still be friends but no more hanging up with him anymore. We could say our hi and hello from time to time but that is it.

I guess if I have that kind of situation, I'll probably end our friendship and tell him that it would be better if we just part our own ways. Because if we continue to be friends, I will always be reminded by the sexual experiences that we had before.

Comment

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. If we want to end it, all things must also end. But it should be talked over and both should agree that the FWB shall be ended.

I think I do not want anything to do with him after our FWB relationship. If I decided to end it, that only means that he did something wrong or maybe I am not happy with him anymore. That would be quite offensive for him that's why I'll just ignore him and forget about our friendship.

Comment

Working...
    X