Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My bestfriend is having an affair with my coworker's boyfriend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bestfriend is having an affair with my coworker's boyfriend!

Last nice my coworker broke up with her boyfriend because she knew that he was having an affair with someone. She showed me a screenshot of their conversation, my eyes widen when it turned out to be with my best friend from high school. I pretended to comfort her but I never knew that my best friend was talking about having an affair with someone that turns out to be with my coworker's boyfriend. Send help!

She never showed you the guy because she knew that already. She knew that the boyfriend is looking for some side-action and he's already taken, which happens to be with your coworker. My, such a terrible turn of events, I cannot tell which side you're on could be with your coworker or bestfriend but what your best friend did was not really nice.

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Wait. The co-worker is the real girlfriend, right? The friend is the side-chick!

I think your best friend didn't know that the guy has a girlfriend and worse, it's your coworker. But I think you shouldn't tell your coworker that her boyfriend cheated with your best friend.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      But that would only make the situation a whole lot messier, right? I do think that she needs to zip her mouth regarding the information that she knows.

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just keep your mouth shut. No one should know that you know both women.

You should not tell your coworker that you know the girl that her boyfriend had an affair with. She's probably going to hate you too if she knows about that. As for your best friend, you should talk to her regarding the effect of her actions. Ask her if she knows that the guy he's having an affair with has a girlfriend or not.

Comment

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Your coworker might think that you betrayed her and somehow stabbed her in the back if you tell her that your best friend is the one who broke them up.

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to do those things. They had already broken up. Everything must be closed already.

I think your best friend knows that the guy has a girlfriend yet she still continued their affair. I suggest that you tell your coworker all about it so that she'll have a talk with your best friend and she gets what she deserves for being an accomplice of cheating.

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, then I guess her best friend is a slut. I bet she is a slut too! Birds with the same feather flock together, right?

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      But he already broke up with her co-worker. That means that he selected her best friend. Things are already over.

No help to come anymore as your co-worker had already broken up with her boyfriend. The case is already over. Congratulations with your best friend for winning a new boyfriend.

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      We are not sure though if the guy chose her best friend. I think it's best if that guy just broke up with the two of them. The best friend and the coworker deserve more than that asshole.

• ChocolateLove
      ChocolateLove commented
      Editing a comment
      sevva3 In whatever ways, the guy was at the advantage points. He was the winner as he was able to bang two women.

The damaged had already been done. You could not do anything with spilled milk, right? Why, would you talk with your best friend and tell to her that they had already broken with your co-worker?

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      If she does then her friend must be very happy. Finally, she could have the man alone with her.

So, what do you plan with your best friend? You could not just say that she should stop and dump her boyfriend as I am sure that she won't heed that advice.

Comment

• LaoFood
      LaoFood commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly, she would not heed an advice to let go of her boyfriend. She had gone a long way and ended up as the winner in the end. There is no way for her to give it up that easily. If that is the case, then she could have her man until they separate their ways.
Working...
X