Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My bestfriend is having an affair with my coworker's boyfriend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaoFood
    commented on 's reply
    Certainly, she would not heed an advice to let go of her boyfriend. She had gone a long way and ended up as the winner in the end. There is no way for her to give it up that easily. If that is the case, then she could have her man until they separate their ways.

• ChocolateLove
    commented on 's reply
    sevva3 In whatever ways, the guy was at the advantage points. He was the winner as he was able to bang two women.

• FyUoCuK24
    commented on 's reply
    No need to do those things. They had already broken up. Everything must be closed already.

• Mimsywas1
    commented on 's reply
    If she does then her friend must be very happy. Finally, she could have the man alone with her.

• InsideBoa
    commented on 's reply
    What? Wait. The co-worker is the real girlfriend, right? The friend is the side-chick!

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    Just keep your mouth shut. No one should know that you know both women.

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    We are not sure though if the guy chose her best friend. I think it's best if that guy just broke up with the two of them. The best friend and the coworker deserve more than that asshole.

• Nappies
    commented on 's reply
    But he already broke up with her co-worker. That means that he selected her best friend. Things are already over.

• krstn10
    replied
    So, what do you plan with your best friend? You could not just say that she should stop and dump her boyfriend as I am sure that she won't heed that advice.

Leave a comment:

• YourHero
    replied
    The damaged had already been done. You could not do anything with spilled milk, right? Why, would you talk with your best friend and tell to her that they had already broken with your co-worker?

Leave a comment:

• errania2
    replied
    No help to come anymore as your co-worker had already broken up with her boyfriend. The case is already over. Congratulations with your best friend for winning a new boyfriend.

Leave a comment:

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. Your coworker might think that you betrayed her and somehow stabbed her in the back if you tell her that your best friend is the one who broke them up.

• CrateChocolate
    commented on 's reply
    If that's the case, then I guess her best friend is a slut. I bet she is a slut too! Birds with the same feather flock together, right?

• Krist
    commented on 's reply
    But that would only make the situation a whole lot messier, right? I do think that she needs to zip her mouth regarding the information that she knows.

• janney
    replied
    I think your best friend knows that the guy has a girlfriend yet she still continued their affair. I suggest that you tell your coworker all about it so that she'll have a talk with your best friend and she gets what she deserves for being an accomplice of cheating.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X