Dealing with a heart-breaker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with a heart-breaker

We all know that he or she has broken us badly and made us feel worse about ourselves. So, if you'd ever encounter another heart-breaker, how can you deal with this person?

If he has broken my heart, then I would make him suffer the consequences, I'd hurt him the way he hurt me. Through words? Okay, I'd curse him a million times because his words have badly hurt me.

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      You would just make your life hard cursing someone. Be gentle with your self; just let go of him peacefully.

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      You could curse him a million times, sure, but would that make you happy? Would you become happy getting bitter to the person whom you had loved in the past?

Nothing. What else can I do? Do I need to take a revenge? If I take a revenge, what would it be?

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      No. Revenge is no good. Do not do any revenge that you could think of. Just let go of it.

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      You could take a revenge, if you want to. The question would be how? And do you think that doing a revenge is a nice move?

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      Just don't make any revenge. It would not do anything good to you and to the person whom you had inflicted the revenge to.

The best revenge is to move on and be happy without them. It's better to focus on yourself because they no longer matter to your life.

Comment

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, focus on yourself and do not give the slightest attention to them anymore. They are no longer relevant, everything between you two is over.

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yeah, that is the most logical step. What else do you need to do? You have to move on and try to be happy with it.

Break his heart by showing him that you've found a better-looking guy and is much sweeter than him. I'm sure it might even crush his ego in a million pieces.

Comment

If I got my heart broken for several times, I think I might have learned a lesson already. And that lesson is to not trust people easily and to become vigilant. If a notorious heart breaker comes in my way, I will probably ignore him.

Comment

• janney
        janney commented
        Editing a comment
        Or break his heart first, lol. It's easy to spot a heartbreaker especially if he's insincere with the things he does to you. Also, you should be the coach and let him be the player that he always wanted.

• Aloha3e4
        Aloha3e4 commented
        Editing a comment
        How would you know that someone is a notorious heart breaker? Are there signs of it? I wonder how you are going to determine if that person is a heart breaker.

If I ever encounter another heart breaker, I will be cautious around him. I won't allow myself to develop some feelings for him because I know that in the end, I am the one who's going to be left crying.

Comment

Working...
      X