Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    Just don't make any revenge. It would not do anything good to you and to the person whom you had inflicted the revenge to.

• Aloha3e4
    commented on 's reply
    How would you know that someone is a notorious heart breaker? Are there signs of it? I wonder how you are going to determine if that person is a heart breaker.

• CrateChocolate
    commented on 's reply
    Well, yeah, that is the most logical step. What else do you need to do? You have to move on and try to be happy with it.

• goodstrngr
    commented on 's reply
    You could take a revenge, if you want to. The question would be how? And do you think that doing a revenge is a nice move?

• janney
    commented on 's reply
    Or break his heart first, lol. It's easy to spot a heartbreaker especially if he's insincere with the things he does to you. Also, you should be the coach and let him be the player that he always wanted.

• LaoFood
    replied
    If I ever encounter another heart breaker, I will be cautious around him. I won't allow myself to develop some feelings for him because I know that in the end, I am the one who's going to be left crying.

Leave a comment:

• Happyro
    replied
    If I got my heart broken for several times, I think I might have learned a lesson already. And that lesson is to not trust people easily and to become vigilant. If a notorious heart breaker comes in my way, I will probably ignore him.

Leave a comment:

• Tanvil
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly, focus on yourself and do not give the slightest attention to them anymore. They are no longer relevant, everything between you two is over.

• wanny
    replied
    Break his heart by showing him that you've found a better-looking guy and is much sweeter than him. I'm sure it might even crush his ego in a million pieces.

Leave a comment:

• BeanStory
    replied
    The best revenge is to move on and be happy without them. It's better to focus on yourself because they no longer matter to your life.

Leave a comment:

• AliveOlive
    commented on 's reply
    No. Revenge is no good. Do not do any revenge that you could think of. Just let go of it.

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    You could curse him a million times, sure, but would that make you happy? Would you become happy getting bitter to the person whom you had loved in the past?

• OhMyLorie
    commented on 's reply
    You would just make your life hard cursing someone. Be gentle with your self; just let go of him peacefully.

• Hunnybunch
    replied
    Nothing. What else can I do? Do I need to take a revenge? If I take a revenge, what would it be?

Leave a comment:

• Creepy456stranger
    replied
    If he has broken my heart, then I would make him suffer the consequences, I'd hurt him the way he hurt me. Through words? Okay, I'd curse him a million times because his words have badly hurt me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X