Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarul
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. Sometimes, we need to console ourselves to feel better.

• Happyhorr
    commented on 's reply
    I do think that making yourself miserable after the abandonment that you experienced is the right thing to do. What you should do is to make your ex realize what he lost when he left and abandoned you.

• OhMyLorie
    replied
    Being abandoned is something that I do not want to experience. I know that it will make me feel really bad but if he wants to breakup with me, then there's nothing left for me to do. I guess I just need to move on from him as soon as I can.

Leave a comment:

• Ucchala
    replied
    If I am abandoned, I will probably cry myself to sleep every night. I will drink and party frequently with friends just to forget about my ex. Then I will find someone who can replace him. I know that it will not be easy, but my life must still go on.

Leave a comment:

• CrateChocolate
    replied
    If my partner wants to break up with me already, I will try to stop him from doing that. But if he really insists, then I should let him go. Because I do not like to force things to go in my way.

Leave a comment:

• Deepah
    commented on 's reply
    You said it all right, BeanStory. You should know the reason why the man abandoned you, do some back check about yourself and you might discover that the problem all along is with you.

• YourHero
    commented on 's reply
    But you could do some bargaining, right? How about making some compromises just to keep him with you?

• HEYhewlan
    commented on 's reply
    Would you not change the things that he had said are his reasons why he abandoned you? Would you stay the same after being abandoned?

• FortuneYumMr
    commented on 's reply
    They had abandoned you because they had reasons. And those reasons were laid out to you. It is for you to discern and rectify those issues.

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. That would be a great job to be done. It would be for our own improvement. Let us change for the better.

• Hunnybunch
    replied
    If I were abandoned then it's okay. It is not the end of everything to me. Those people who abandon me does not really deserve me, so it's fair enough for me to accept that.

Leave a comment:

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    replied
    It's better to be abandoned that way, I get abandoned and I abandon people. So, what's the big deal anyway? People come and go and we should accept that concept that everything is just temporary, especially those people who once made us feel special and now they're gone.

Leave a comment:

• Nappies
    commented on 's reply
    I think both are quite the same but differ in meaning or how you would base your experiences on it. Both events are painful but yes, I would accept that the person has already abandoned or ghosted me, I don't have the energy to give a damn about it anyway.

• Biggerwave
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. If you were abandoned, do not try to catch the man back. He decided to leave you, so do not do anything that would make you look like a fool running after him.

• grblng78
    replied
    Since you already know the reason why he left you, is it already the time to correct those issues that you have. Once corrected, you would be able to have a better life ahead of you. The thing is, we must learn from our lessons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X