Is it possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible?

I have a close friend that got into a recent breakup and guess what? They've been together for 7 years and you know how long she got over it? ONE WEEK. Do you think that it possible?

Whoa, I mean I wouldn't even think that's possible! Maybe during those 7 years of being together, she has already fallen out of love. Let's not blame her for it because I think she finally got out of it and she's finally free.

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      If this is a good thing then I might as well consider. Although, sometimes couples are just waiting for the right time for them to break up and once they did, it's like nothing to them already.

It IS possible and I don't know exactly how she did that but it sure looks like she anticipated this the whole time. It means that she prepared for this one that is why it took her a short time to forget about her (now ex) boyfriend.

Comment

kranzd did your close friend really loves that guy she's been with for 7 years? If so then how is it easy for her to move on just like that?

Comment

• goodstrngr
        goodstrngr commented
        Editing a comment
        I think those 7 years is just enough for her already to move on easily but then again, there are different types of people when it comes to moving on.

Yes that is possible. If your friend feels like their relationship has stopped growing for a long time, then she can easily recover from it

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
        CarpetMuncher commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that based from your personal experience? lol

Yes that is completely fine we all have a different coping mechanism and we should not judge each other
      because of it plus are you sure that your friend is really okay? you are your the friend you should be the
      behind that person's back and support them not judge them

Comment

• BAKINGre
        BAKINGre commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah that's true why not learn to just support each other not think of anything negative
        if you are really a friend just truth that person and give support and be there for them
        instead of pulling them down

that's impossible if you really love the person one week is not enough to get over
      a relationship that lasted seven years there must be something wrong with your
      friend or maybe she didn't really have feelings for the guy

Comment

• Muggs
        Muggs commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe her feelings for him was dead way before the relationship was over that's why it took her a short amount of time to recover. Like she's on autopilot mode during the past few months

There's a chance that she's just pretending that she's really over him but by she would often cry herself to sleep

Comment

Yes! It is possible! I had a friend who moved on the day after their break up. Maybe, she did not truly love the man, so it was easy for her to just move on very quickly.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
          LoveHeadline commented
          Editing a comment
          so, how was the man after their breakup? Was he the only one who's serious about their relationship? I pity him for that, if so. The woman probably cheated on him this is why she does not feel bad about him and even for their relationship.

That is very possible most specially if she knew that there is a new person waiting for her right after the break up. She could be called a girl scout - always ready, too. Lol.

Comment

This girl is not a slut or a whore, guys you should be more creative like she is the spawn of Lilith the first whore who has walked the earth, these kinds of women are not sincere about love that's why they are always ready to mingle even though they just got out of a "serious" relationship.

Comment

Working...
          X