No Connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Connection

I was seeing this dude a few months ago, but felt no connection to him. I didn't like how he smelled and he was always joking around and getting on my nerves. One time I broke my leg and he came over and was goofing around as if he wanted to hurt my leg again. I told him I wasn't playing and that I don't think it is working out between us He said he was feeling the same. And he stayed and pretended to watch TV for an hour. It was so awkward. He left after that and I am so glad I didn't see him again. Should I have called and apologized for my rudeness.

You don't need to apologize for nothing. He would be history in my book!

Comment

Bye boy! That should be your reaction. Forget him. He is not worth your time!

Comment

Yeah, just think of him as yesterday's baggage.

Comment

Thanks. I feel better hearing your comments. I will just keep it moving.

Comment

Why did you see that guy if you're not even compatible with each other? If the only reason that you've become together was the sex, then you better change your priorities when it comes to choosing your partners

Comment

No need to apologize for your actions. I think it should be the other way around based on what he did

Comment

You're hella rude

Comment

Sounds like you're too much to handle. I wish you luck in your search of looking for that one guy who would tolerate you

Comment

• Aloha3e4
                    Aloha3e4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think that looking for the right one for her would be a really huge challenge

• janney
                    janney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awwww! this is just sweet.

• Muggs
                    Muggs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with you Zach it looks like she's too much to handle

I personally think that you don't have to apologize to him because of your actions. But it would be much better if you just ghost him since you're clearly not a good match

Comment

• Zach
                    Zach commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She should apologize still because guys don't show if we are hurt. Girls think that we are always okay with that, but not.

• janney
                    janney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well you got a point but its still her decision if she will do so.

After all is said and done, the rejection hurts—a lot. However, one can get over the pain by staying positive. Instead of blaming one’s self for the rejection or failure in the relationship because there is something wrong with him, the person should instead focus on the negative traits of the other person.

Comment

Seems like he is just playing around and it was nothing for him. I think he doesn't deserve your apology.

Comment

He clearly doesn't need an apology because he is an asshole.

Comment

That guy is a douche bag of the highest level. You're just going to waste your time if you're planning to apologize to him

Comment

Why would you see a guy if you don't have any connection with him? Does he look like your favorite actor that is why you were with him for that long?

Comment

• kranzd
                            kranzd commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, that's the only reason that she would stick with a guy the she doesn't have any connection

• CarpetMuncher
                            CarpetMuncher commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just because of looks of maybe just for the sake of having a bf.
                        Working...
                        X