Bad Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Sex

I am going out with this guy and he is terrible in bed. I usually pretend that I am having an orgasm when we have sex so it can be over soon. He thinks I love having sex with him, but I don't. He doesn't know how to please me and I just hate when he touches me to have sex. I give all kinds of excuses to get out of it, but when I can't make any more excuses, I have to surrender to him and it is always a bad situation. I don't know what to do to fix this.

You aint got to fix nothing. Just tell him goodbye. He will get over it.

Comment

If sex is bad, then it makes the relationship bad too, I think. So I agree you tell him you want to end it.

Comment

I been there too and it is not easy to act like the sex is good when it is not. I had to leave one of my boyfriends because he didn't know how to please me. Even when I told him what I liked, there just was no connection between us so I had to leave. I suggest you sit down first and talk about it and if it doesn't work, you can't force it. 🤔

Comment

I guess I will talk to him first even tho I tell him I need more. I hope that works. Otherwise I got to think about leaving. Thanks for the help y'all!

Comment

Working...
          X