Accidental LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental LDR

What are the problems that you guys experience during Pandemic especially when you and your partner experience LDR for the first time. We all have that accidental LDR where you and your love is not able to meet each other on lockdowns and how did you guys deal with it?

Not having regular sex is the main problem I dealt with during those crazy lookdowns thankfully someone invented the vibrator lol. If you're wondering about where is the guy in the story, well I don't have one, lol.

Comment

Luckily, we're stuck at home together with my long term bf during lockdowns but the thing is, It's kinda boring and doing WFH has taken a toll on both of our mental state (stress and sudden change) and yeah, there are fights from time to time.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
        InspiringMeanFantastic commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, adjustments and the fact that we can't go out to destress is such a bummer!!!

• LaoFood
        LaoFood commented
        Editing a comment
        I know the first weeks was fun until boredom strikes and you, missing doing all the things you used to do is another level of sadness. InspiringMeanFantastic

• InspiringMeanFantastic
        Editing a comment
        What are the things that you did together to fight this boredom? LaoFood

Originally posted by YourHero View Post
      What are the problems that you guys experience during Pandemic especially when you and your partner experience LDR for the first time. We all have that accidental LDR where you and your love is not able to meet each other on lockdowns and how did you guys deal with it?
      Why are you asking us about this? Did this happened to you during lockdown? How did it went we want to know about your experience too.

Comment

I have more issues with me being stuck at home for a very long time than me being away from my bf. We have technologies, talking and seeing him via video call is very easy and convenient.

Comment

• CumbersomeMome
          CumbersomeMome commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm guessing your boyfriend is living in the same state as you? I think this LDR thing will be very hard if you're living in a different time zone with your partner.

Single before lockdown, single during lockdown and single after lockdown hahahah any available dick?

Comment

• CuteChocolate
          CuteChocolate commented
          Editing a comment
          You should start finding hookups Babe lol. There are lots of dick out there who's also looking for a pussy!

Been living together with my partner for quite some time now so being stuck together during lockdown is not a problem on both of us. Oh, and by the way, we both gained weight lol

Comment

Well, adjusting to the situation is really hard but we got used to it as time pass by. Thank god for technology lol.

Comment

• Pihuya
            Pihuya commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, the couple's vibrator for LDR is so helpful in this situation. Imagine having LDR in the 30's or 40's without having all of this, I would not survive lmao

• Kyarah
            Kyarah commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, what was the name of that vibrator again? I saw it online but didn't catch the name. Pihuya

Not being able to put his dick in my pussy is the hardest thing lol.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
            Editing a comment
            There's a dildo for this situation like this lol but I guess a real hard pumping dick still feels way better than a toy hahahah
        Working...
        X