BAD VIBES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAD VIBES

I have friends who always support break up, I mean I get it they hate my guy but that does not mean no matter what happens they just ask me to break up, right? I have nowhere to go hence here I`m looking for you guys to help me out, has it ever happened with you that a girl gives you bad vibes? My boyfriend has a best friend who just doesn`t really give me good vibes, it`s as if my 6th sense saying she`s a no no but how do I make my guy understand that? He thinks I`m jealous whereas I`m not jealous it`s just this instinct, girls I`m sure you`ll know what I`m talking about.

LOL. I've opposite friends who are single themselves yet always encouraging me to go for a relationship.

Comment

You're a woman, you know what a woman's intuition means, if you have this feeling, it's probably right,

Comment

• wanny
        wanny commented
        Editing a comment
        You're actually right.

• Krist
        Krist commented
        Editing a comment
        So what is the percentage of your intuition has been correct?

I know exactly what you mean and sometimes It's more annoying if your bf is defending his friend. Truly a bad vibes, sort of people you should avoid.

Comment

• krstn10
        krstn10 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with what you said, the easiest way out for this is to avoid them so you'll be more happy.

• lindseysexy
        lindseysexy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes its better to protect your own happiness than letting someone destroy it.

I totally can relate to you. I've learned my lessons and I usually distance my self from this kind of people.

Comment

• Aloha3e4
        Aloha3e4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did they tried to reach out to you again or not?

• Girlie23
        Girlie23 commented
        Editing a comment
        oh h tried a million times, even contacting my friends

Let him understand that she always gives you this negative energy and you clearly don't want to be around those kind of people. Also tell your boy you are not jealous, and why does it seems like his best friend is always around you guys?

Comment

Are you still looking for a guy to be with? If your answer is a yes, then feel free to send me a message

Comment

• jerranour
          jerranour commented
          Editing a comment
          What makes you think that you are her type?

• Muggs
          Muggs commented
          Editing a comment
          Was thinking that if she's that desperate, she would definitely lower her standards

How long does he know the girl? If they've known each other for a long time, you just have to explain to him that you don't feel comfortable whenever the two of you are together

Comment

Talk to him sweetie. If he loves you enough, then he'll understand where you are coming from.

Comment

Working...
          X