What To Wear On a First Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What To Wear On a First Date

What should a guy wear out on a first date with a woman that he's pretty interested in? I've been thinking about this for a while, and I'm just not sure. I'm not the best at this stuff. lol. If there's anyone out there, ladies specificially, who could lend me their expertise in this area, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I don't really think that it matters what you're going to wear out on a first date, as long as you dress for the activity or occasion, and you make an effort to look good. Wear something that you will feel comfortable and confident in, for sure. You'll be glad if you do that. Don't sweat it too much, though. Just make a solid effort.

Comment

haha i know know one really thinks that guys sweat this as much as girls do but we stress out as well. i think ur_maria is right. make sure that you wear something that your going to feel good in. if you feel unfomfortable it will show.

Comment

It's really sweet to hear guys getting this nervous over a first date. lol. It's true though that you should just wear what you're most comfortable in, and what you feel the most confident in. As long as you look good and it's obvious that you put in a lot of effort, she will notice and everything will go fine. Don't go over the top though. There's no need for that and i might look like you're trying too hard.

Comment

• JayDee
          JayDee commented
          Editing a comment
          i didnt know girls appreciate guys stressing out on a first date. Is that something you like to know?

Wear something that's comfortable and decent at the same time. Don't ever try to wear anything that is tattered when it comes to pants and make sure that you smell good

Comment

Wear something casual, like a nice button up shirt, but it still depends on where the date is

Comment

• dorranlou
            dorranlou commented
            Editing a comment
            This would sure work I_M_pensive. And yeah the place is also one factor, if its a candle lit dinner of course you should wear something formal.

• JayDee
            JayDee commented
            Editing a comment
            of course but there are clothes that would go well with any place setting

TRy to avoid shorts, wear comfortable jeans and shirts and make sure you smell nice. You can look at pinterest, there's boards of first date outfits there

Comment

Confidence is everything. so I suggest wearing your most comfortable clothes. If you feel good in what you're wearing it will translate to how you feel, then you'll definitely feel good.

Comment

• krstn10
              krstn10 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is true, you don't need to completely dress up. The most important thing to consider is your comfort. You don't wanna go for a date feeling irritable.

• Krist
              Krist commented
              Editing a comment
              that's right always choose comfort over style

Just go with something casual and be your self too.

Comment

Working...
            X