No Reason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Reason

I was told that you will only know if he is the one if you love him without any reason. My question is, can you really love a person without any reason at all and that you love him despite his flaws?

It's is a given that in any relationship you should accept the persons flaws since he or she is doing the same thing with you

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      But can you love him not knowing his flaw, I mean can you say to him you love him without any reason why you love him?

You should always remember that you have to take the good with the bad when it comes to relationships. If his or her flaws are manageable, I suggest that you try and help him and her to get rid of it in his or her system

Comment

I think that when they say "love without any reason" it means that you just have problems on how to describe the feeling that you have towards him or her. You're just lost for words, but in a happy kind of way

Comment

• OhMyLorie
        OhMyLorie commented
        Editing a comment
        So, it was just one way to say that I don't know what to say, is that your point?

• dorranlou
        dorranlou commented
        Editing a comment
        OhMyLorie yes, that's exactly what she's talking about. It's like you're lost for words

Originally posted by HarHappyTricked View Post
      It's is a given that in any relationship you should accept the persons flaws since he or she is doing the same thing with you
      Also I think that it would be really not fair for your partner if you don't openly accept his flaws

Comment

For me, in my opinion, I do not believe that you can love someone without any reason because you might have seen something in him/her that made you fall in love with that person.

Comment

• Tejal
          Tejal commented
          Editing a comment
          I know right, might it be physical appearance, attitude or character, it is still considered a reason.

• Lovereso
          Lovereso commented
          Editing a comment
          Tejal I am glad that you are on the same page as me.

Isn't that what being in love means?

Comment

• KimmieS
          KimmieS commented
          Editing a comment
          For some that might be the case. But for me, there should always be a reason

I think there is always a reason why you fall in love with him every a small tiny reason.

Comment

• InsideBoa
          InsideBoa commented
          Editing a comment
          You said that right because it is impossible to love a person without any reason.

• Nappies
          Nappies commented
          Editing a comment
          InsideBoa Yes, I am glad that we agreed on this.

I think it was you will love him/her no matter what, not that you will love him without any reason at all.

Comment

Maybe you just have that unexplainable feeling towards the person rather than no reason at all

Comment

• Happyro
            Happyro commented
            Editing a comment
            You said that right, she just can't explain her feelings so she thought that there is no particular reason at all.

No, I believe that when you fall in love with someone, there is a reason behind it.

Comment

• sevva3
            sevva3 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you, may it be physical or not.

You're just speechless and lost for words that's why you're having problems expressing what you feel towards him

Comment

• lindseysexy
            lindseysexy commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you had that feeling in any of your relationships before?
        Working...
        X