The Lesser Evil For You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lesser Evil For You?

Which would be easier for you to date. Someone who's asexual but is willing to let you have sex with random guys in order to satisfy your sexual craving or someone who's bisexual but wants to keep things exclusive between the two of you?

I feel that both are a lose-lose situation for me. Because if I go with the asexual one, I might end up falling for the guy that I would be sleeping with which would make me feel that I'm cheating on him. And if it's with the bisexual guy, I would definitely feel bad if he dumps or cheats on me with a guy. So I would just stay single if those are the only choices

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      You're the type who takes emotional investment seriously huh? Yeah, I feel you.

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you feel bad if the bisexual guy dumps you for a guy?

It would be easier for me to go out with second guy. Because the only person that I want to have sex with if I'm in a relationship is the guy that I'm seeing

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay. So you wouldn't mind that their chances of cheating is twice as much?

I think I'm not at that point yet to actually care for someone and be committed 100%, but just the thought of being with someone is so nice once in a while.

Comment

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Another example of humans being never content. Our interest changes overtime.

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      So when do you think you would be ready to be committed 100%?

For me, the choice that would not make me feel insecure is the best. It keeps me grounded.

Comment

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      You did not provide a complete answer there. So which one of the two would you choose, then?

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      Jarul and lindseysexy Someone who's bisexual but wants to keep things exclusive between the two of us. I would not feel insecure when I would be the only one who only have him and no one else.

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a surprising answer considering where we are having this discussion. Like, this place is literally called NoStrings. lol

It would be the second one for me. I said yes to him in the hopes of we're able to have sex with each other. Not sure that I can handle being with someone who's asexual

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not willing to date a guy who's asexual?

Definitely the latter. I kinda want to be with someone who have gone on both side of the fence.

Comment

• HarSecConspiracy
      HarSecConspiracy commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you going to ask him what it feels like getting fucked in the ass?

• ChocolateLove
      ChocolateLove commented
      Editing a comment
      HarSecConspiracy not sure he would be interested in getting pegged if he's a top

As they say, the menu should have many food written on it. I like to have the liberties that he has offered to me.

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      So who would it be then?

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      CrateChocolate she might be interested in dating the first one. Since she can freely sleep with any guy that she wants in that arrangement

I would choose a bisexual but wants to keep things exclusive between the two of us. After all, he said that it would be exclusive between the two of us so it means I would be the only one. If I would only be the only one, then he would be as good as my own with no competition from others.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're confident enough that he wouldn't cheat on you?

Why would you consider being with a bisexual as evil? Is it because there's a possibility that he or she would cheat on you with either the opposite or same gender?

Comment

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      This could be a possibility to watch out for as a bisexual could be attracted with anyone.

I'm the the type who can't live without having sex with my partner, so it would be the second one

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that you would ever reach a point in which you don't want to have sex already?

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex must have the biggest part in your life. What made you come to that kind of lifestyle?

The first one is really tempting but it would make me feel that I'm cheating on her so it would be dating a bisexual for me

Comment

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      I was expecting that you would go for the first one because of the possibility of sleeping with different women while dating her

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you really sure with your choice? Most men would choose the first one so as to bang with more women.

I would choose an asexual one. As he said, I could have anyone I like to have sex with. So, the permission to have sex with other people were already given by himself.

Comment

Working...
    X