Third Wheel Or Forced Double Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Wheel Or Forced Double Date

Which would be easier for you to do, being a third wheel on a date or being forced to go on a double date?

It all depends on where they would be having the date. If it would be at a bar, I prefer to be the third wheel

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also like to be a third wheel if it would be on a bar as I would be able to meet other people as well. Who knows, I would be able to find a unplanned date for me.

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      How about if they would be having a date on a restaurant? Would you still be the third wheel.

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Jarul heck yeah! Free beer then FOOD? Of course, who wouldn't want that?

I have to check who my friends are trying to set me up with. If he's my type then it would be a double date

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      That means that you would have to decline if the other guy is not your type. How do you usually make a research on the profile of the other guy?

It's easier for me to be the third wheel since you can just give me drinks the entire night and I would keep my mouth shut lol

Comment

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds a bit like a free-loader Zach

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      kranzd no I'm not. If they insist on inviting me for a third wheel date then I deserve something for free right?

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      And why would they even give you free drinks and for the entire night for that matter?

SET ME UP ON A DOUBLE DATE. But if it were my bestie, I would go on a third wheel date. I was their matchmaker in the first place lol.

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      Having a double date with friends has no thrill. It would be better to have it with strangers as there would be curiosities to be awoken.

I'm always the third wheel, FREE FOOD!

Comment

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you're the one that they run to in case they have an argument?

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      janney No. I do not mind them when they have arguments. They must solve it themselves.

I'd go on double dates, most of em don't usually work (like me ending up hooking up with them). I'm pretty laid back. Plus, free beer!

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      Ayyyee, free beer!

I wouldn't mind being the third wheel because if it would be a double date, I might end up just talking to my friends rather than try and have a conversation with my date

Comment

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy that they set up you up with was really hot? Are you still going to ignore him and continue to talk with your friends?

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      Hunnybunch if he's hot with no brains then I'll probably ignore him hahaha
Working...
X