X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lizza
    started a topic Third Wheel Or Forced Double Date

Third Wheel Or Forced Double Date

Which would be easier for you to do, being a third wheel on a date or being forced to go on a double date?

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    Jarul heck yeah! Free beer then FOOD? Of course, who wouldn't want that?

• goodstrngr
    commented on 's reply
    Hunnybunch if he's hot with no brains then I'll probably ignore him hahaha

• Hunnybunch
    commented on 's reply
    What if the guy that they set up you up with was really hot? Are you still going to ignore him and continue to talk with your friends?

• Jarul
    commented on 's reply
    How about if they would be having a date on a restaurant? Would you still be the third wheel.

• CRAZYHEY
    commented on 's reply
    janney No. I do not mind them when they have arguments. They must solve it themselves.

• Happyro
    commented on 's reply
    Having a double date with friends has no thrill. It would be better to have it with strangers as there would be curiosities to be awoken.

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    And why would they even give you free drinks and for the entire night for that matter?

• Zach
    commented on 's reply
    kranzd no I'm not. If they insist on inviting me for a third wheel date then I deserve something for free right?

• kranzd
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds a bit like a free-loader Zach

• Krist
    commented on 's reply
    Ayyyee, free beer!

• janney
    commented on 's reply
    And I'm guessing that you're the one that they run to in case they have an argument?

• errania2
    commented on 's reply
    So you're expecting that your friends would be the ones who's going to pay for everything for that night out with them?

• KimmieS
    replied
    I wouldn't mind being the third wheel because if it would be a double date, I might end up just talking to my friends rather than try and have a conversation with my date

Leave a comment:

• LoveSandDrummer
    replied
    I'd go on double dates, most of em don't usually work (like me ending up hooking up with them). I'm pretty laid back. Plus, free beer!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X