Help me out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out!

There's this other guy who is been hitting me up for two weeks now. I was so nice to him and he says he wanted to move in with me in my apartment. We're just friends and a potential fuck-buddy. He told me that on our first meet-up, he'll assess if we're compatible for each other. Before he'll move in with me for good. He says he wants to stay with me and start a new life. He lives miles away from where I am. I'm not sure what he's deal is but he is all flirty and gooey on his chats. Which I'd doubt that I wasn't the only one he's talking to. One time he even told me that he's monogamous even to his fuck-buddies. Should I give it a try and see where this leads us? Or is this a warning sign that I should stay away from guys like this? Our first move would probably be the meet up and see what happens next.

Meet-ups aren't a bad thing. I wanna know what will happen next. I just hope he's not some psychopath or anything lol! Goodluck

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      They should meet up first. Setting things up is easy to discuss if they've been out to several dates.

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a feeling that the guy might be a psycho or something? lol

I suggest that you two should have a first date first. Go on for third or fourth dates before you even let him stay with you for good.

Comment

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree you should get to know him better before letting him move into your place.

Maybe he's just fooling around. I'm a guy myself, you should never trust him first. Get to know him better in person!

Comment

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Most guys would just fool girls around. They just want to do something for their benefits without regards to the girls. So, she should be careful with that guy.

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that we shouldn't trust you also since you're also a guy? lol

It sounds like he's doing his best in order to live with you and hookup with you? If you find it too annoying and disturbing, might as well block him

Comment

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I find it too disturbing that he has the guts to tell her that he wants to move in with her immediately if they're a good match when it comes to sex

Just go on a date with him before you try and pursue being each others fuck buddies. Because there's a chance that he's being flirty with you so that you would agree with being roommates/fuck buddies with him. And are you sure that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable that your fuck buddy is also your roommate?

Comment

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're willing to be roommates with someone just because he's being flirthy with you?

That guy sounds sketchy to me. I would suggest to do a background check on him first before you decide to go out or be roommates with him

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Why would someone that you've never met before suddenly wants to be roommates with you? Isn't that a bit scary for you?

Why do we always have first impressions with the people that we meet? Give him chance to show what he really is. You would be able to know him after some time.

Comment

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that first impressions are not important?

Originally posted by HarHappyTricked View Post
    It sounds like he's doing his best in order to live with you and hookup with you? If you find it too annoying and disturbing, might as well block him
    And maybe make sure that you have pepper spray on your purse in case he goes all psycho on you

Comment

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that he might have been stalking her already without her knowing that's why you want her to be extra careful?

If I were you, I'm going to stop talking to him and block him since he sounds like a creep to me. This "he'll assess if we're compatible for each other. Before he'll move in with me for good. He says he wants to stay with me and start a new life" part of his message is rather disturbing to me. And besides, why would you automatically let him live with you?

Comment

So did you have that date with that psycho already or you've ghosted him? lol

Comment

Working...
      X