Dating A Soon To Be Divorced Person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating A Soon To Be Divorced Person

Has any of you dated someone who's in the middle of getting a divorce? Do you guys think that it is a good idea or it's better to wait for them to finalize the divorce before dating them?

The divorce would be granted sooner or later so dating would already be okay with me.

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he told you that he's getting a divorce in order to sleep with you and has no plans of leaving his wife?

It is not a good idea to date someone who is in the middle of a divorce. Let us wait for them to get divorced first before we do the dating.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that there would be a confrontation between the two of you and his soon to be ex wife?

I've dated someone who've been married before. Didn't work out since she had a hard time balancing the attention that she's giving to me and her child

Comment

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess she would often cancel her plans with you because of her child?

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you didn't make her choose between dating you and spending time with her kid

Was dating an ex before who told me that he's in the middle of it. Found out that he was lying when his wife crashed our date and created a scene

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      FyUoCuK24 it might be the usual. Like screaming matches, throwing of food and drinks, etc...

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      FyUoCuK24 Nothing much. It was a meet and greet case.

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      KimmieS No. You are mistaken. My date's face turned red when his wife was seen approaching us. Our conversation goes something like this:

Me: Oh, hi. You must be the soon to be ex-wife of Mark. (My date's name was Mark.)
      She: Oh, no. I am not. But I will be after I file a divorce.
Working...
X