Criminal and/or drug dependency record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal and/or drug dependency record

Yeah, we know that there are guys and to lesser extent, women, who ran afoul with the law. So, should we date a guy/girl with a criminal and/or drug dependency record?

If the criminal and/or drug dependency record is still active, then I think that I would have to pass with the date. He has to solve his issues first.

Comment

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, me either. I wouldn't risk dating a criminal. It's a big NO for me.

I don't care of his criminal record as long as he didn't kill or injure the person. As for the drug dependency, I wouldn't mind about it as long as it's weed or any organic ones. If its hard drugs, then it's a no for me

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      It's considerable for me as well. Weeds are not that bad.

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you dated someone who's addicted to hard drugs?

Dated someone who had a drug problem before and it was quite expensive since he would sometimes pawn my stuff in order to fund his drug habit

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Why didn't you stop seeing him when you already knew? Aren't you scared that you might be one of his accessory or accomplice of his crimes?

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      CarpetMuncher maybe the guy keep on telling her that he's going to try and be sober or something that's why she stayed in the relationship

I've dated someone who almost got a criminal record. But he told me he got into a fight and spent the night in jail. Shortly after he ghosted me, I knew our relationship wasn't going to work. Tho, he did mention that he nearly hurt his previous girlfriend.

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      You dodged a bullet there, my friend. That there is a reason why you two didn't work out, ever thought of that?

Are you talking about spending a time in jail or this is a full blown prison thing? Because I'm willing to date a guy who's been in jail but not in prison

Comment

I would prefer to be with someone who doesn't have a criminal record or is an addict. Don't want to have a complicated life with him because of it since my life is already too complicated for me to handle

Comment

• grblng78
        grblng78 commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, you could make it more complicated by having a boyfriend with a record. I know it would be exciting. Most specially when the two of you are on his car and the police are chasing your boyfriend. It would be like playing Need for Speed but in real life.
    Working...
    X