Me before you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me before you

Every time I'm hooking up with someone, they fail to make me squirt or cum. The last time I've squirt several times was with my ex-boyfriend and by masturbating. I've been with guys who always comes first, they always fail to pleasure me. This is why sometimes I don't feel like hooking up at all and I think I'm happy just pleasuring myself. PS Too bad my ex is already with someone new lol!

Maybe the next time you hookup with a guy, tell him to eat his pussy until you cum before he's allowed to fuck you

Comment

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      Foreplay makes the job easier for everyone to stay in the mood until they both cum at once.

Maybe next time try and be with men who is into long foreplay during sex.

Comment

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you exactly the type of guy that you're talking about?

I always play with myself that's why I know what or how I should be pleasured. Most of my partners aren't that hard to teach when it comes to things like this.

Comment

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what do you teach them? Are they receptive with the lessons that you provide to them?

Does it mean if he wasn't seeing anyone, you would go back with him just because of the sex?

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she isn't interested in seeing him again lol

How about find someone who could make you squirt and have him to be your FWB? I think that that would be a quick solution with your issue.

Comment

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she's currently looking for one considering that she posted about it
Working...
X