Single parent women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single parent women

I have a friend who has been a single parent. Now, she is having an issue with her dating. She has noticed that men tend not to pursue her upon learning her situation. Seems like most men do not want single parent women. What shall be done?

Hmmm, that would be a bit difficult to solve as it falls under preference. So, we could solve this one using preference again. How about looking for men who do not care to date women who are single parents?

Comment

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, even some women do not like dating a single dad as well.

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      goodstrngr So the situation is mutual. So what can we do? I guess we just have to let it as it is. Nothing can be done with it.

Is she using some dating apps? If yes, then she should tell to her date beforehand that she is a single parent. If the man would still be interested then that's the time that she could continue with the date. Otherwise, she should look for someone else.

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree I've encountered single dads who admit that they have kids so that they'll know for sure if some women are still interested in them.

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      KimmieS Yup. It is better to be very transparent so that the right people would come along as they had already learned a thing or two and had accepted those circumstances.

Well, I've dated single moms before but it depends on the situation. It's not much of a big deal, to be honest.

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      If their child is taken care of by the grandparents or probably their 12+ like that then there's no issue at all.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      How often did she cancelled on you because her child was sick?

I don't know what to say about single moms because I am not one and I don't have single moms as friends. But what I can share is that I've dated a single dad before and it was one hot date. They're really mature and they struggle to find love because some women do not accept that they have kids. Sad right?

Comment

I think she might be looking at the wrong places that's why men are rejecting her and besides telling the guy immediately that she has a child already can be a deal breaker for some

Comment

If the guys that she's been going out with are from dating sites. She should have at least mentioned that she has a child already so that guys who wouldn't mind that are the ones who are going to ask her out

Comment

I don't mind dating someone who has a child already. Why not send me a pic of her to see if she's my type or not

Comment

Maybe the guys who are asking her out are younger than her that's why they see that her having a child can be a problem in their relationship

Comment

I would suggest that she goes out with guys who are a bit matured or in the same situation as she. So that there won't be an adjustment period for them

Comment

Maybe she should try and go out with men who are closer to her age or a bit older. So that they would be more understandable when she tells them that she has a child

Comment

Working...
                X