Ride or walk with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride or walk with me

Here's to the ladies, would you date a guy with a car? Or would you consider dating a guy who doesn't have one? I don't have a car but it doesn't mean I can't take a girl out on a fancy date night.

I don't mind dating a guy without a car, but it would be a bonus if I ever get to date one who has. He can pick me up and just drop me back home without him worrying about my safety.

Comment

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      So how are you going to get to the place of your date without a car?

You make me laugh. Then how would you take your date into a fancy date if you do not have a car? A car is important.

Comment

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you don't date cars that doesn't own a car? And do you always expect to be picked up by your date at your place?

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      A car is important? How so? It's expensive to get a car checked or fixed. Owning a car IS important but it should also be well-maintained

I like my dates to have fancy cars. I feel better inside a fancy car than a regular one. How about a Rolls-Royce?

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      You are after the rich ones, huh? Well, you should count me in, as well. lol. Luxury cars are better than regular cars, right?

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that those men are willing to date you? lol

I don't care if he has a car or not. What's important for me is we have something to talk about during the date. A real conversation and not about the women/men that we've been with, etc...

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you've been on dates in which the guy talked about himself the entire time?

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      HEYhewlan Oh, yes. I had one in the past. I let it passed and him passed as well. lol.

I think that it's a bit rare to find women who would only date men that owns a car. Has a woman rejected a date from you because you didn't have a car?

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on what you've said, errania2 might be one of those rare women lol

Tanvil How long have you been broke that you do not have a car?

Comment

A guy having his own car has it's advantages since you can go on spontaneous trips and you don't have to worry about the daily commute. But it doesn't mean that's the only thing that I'm after from him

Comment

• CumbersomeMome
        CumbersomeMome commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that you enjoy going on weekend drives with him?

Why are you assuming that most if not all women prefer men who have cars?

Comment

Working...
      X