Date at malls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date at malls

Who likes going to the malls and having dates there? I like strolling around, then would eat at a restaurant or have a coffee then would go on shopping after the date.

As long as he would take me to a fancy restaurant inside the mall then I would be alright. If he wants to just stroll around, then that would still do! I like going to the malls. So many things to see inside.

Comment

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you always go to malls and just spoil yourself.

Me! I love going to the malls. Just a simple hot tea would do for me.

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, I go to the mall just to shop then just go home lol

• HappySecLove
      HappySecLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Muggs If someone invites you to have some coffee, would you accept the invitation?

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      And what kind of tea you would often get?

It's not my thing to go to the mall for dates unless we're seeing a movie or shopping for clothes.

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really take women on shopping dates?

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Aloha3e4 Shopping dates? What do you mean with that one? Is that the one where you would go to the stores and buy some wears?

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      So where do you usually take your dates?

Do you really count it as a date if the guy just takes you to the mall to have some coffee and walk around the mall?

Comment

• goodstrngr
      goodstrngr commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so, could be a friendly date and not a romantic one, if you ask me.

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you feel that it doesn't count as a date? Where do you usual take the women that you're into during dates?

Not much of a mall person here, I'd rather enjoy a quiet place and less crowded when it comes to dates

Comment

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I'd go to the mall to shop and buy groceries. Why would I even date my partner there? Are we seeing a movie? I already have my Netflix subscription.

I wouldn't mind going to the local mall for a date if we're already a couple. But if we're just starting, I prefer to have proper dates

Comment

I think this would only be good for the young people. It would not look so nice when two middle aged people would still be strolling inside a mall to have some dates.

Comment

• AliveOlive
        AliveOlive commented
        Editing a comment
        Why do you think that two middle aged people having a date in a mall is not a good idea?

• Pihuya
        Pihuya commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually find those middle aged couple that are still holding hands whenever they're walking together as sweet
    Working...
    X