I demand!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I demand!

I'd like to ask if it's okay to demand a present during the first date? We know that some guys give us presents during meetups. Or do you think that it would be best to just receive any of those presents on the second date? My experiences with guys I've hooked up with didn't know that I love chocolates, only two of them surprised me with a box of chocolates during our first dates. So, again would it be acceptable for us to demand a present or something that we want on the first date?

If your date asks you for anything that you'd like on the first date, then it's okay to tell him that you want chocolates. You don't have to demand it for him, he might find it annoying if you're screaming or demanding for some chocolates like a kid.

Comment

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! CRAZYHEY which reminds me of someone who I used to date. She's always been demanding and materialistic, well at least she did found a guy who can buy all those stuff for her since I don't have much.

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Too demanding can be a big turn off to a man. So, don't be!

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! You are absolutely right. They are under no obligation to provide gifts to you on the first date.

Let your dates bring you chocolate if they'd thought about it. You don't need to demand too much, for it is just your first date.

Comment

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      So true! If my dates insist to buy me something, then thank you! If he didn't bring me anything on our first date, then thank you! I believe that his presence is enough. No need to fancy me with presents or such.

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes indeed! Don't be so demanding and just accept what he can give to you.

Originally posted by CuteChocolate View Post
    So, again would it be acceptable for us to demand a present or something that we want on the first date?
    My dates do not ask me for presents on our first dates, so why would I ask them for that too?
    I believe that presents is meant to be exchanged, that if he gave me presents he must receive one from me as well.
    I'm more of a giver than a receiver that's why I must have something in return for the presents I always receive.

Comment

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like a very generous lady. I'd like to meet someone like you or meet you and give you a gift on the first date. Because you deserve one.

I'm a little too demanding but as long as he's willing to give me whatever I want.
    You might be asking why I'm acting this way? Because I wanted to be spoiled, so I get a bit demanding.

Comment

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you're dating sugar daddies there. Are your daddies really tolerating your bratty demands?

No, that would be a big no. You should not ask for any gifts at all.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      If she wants to demand gifts then I advise her to look for a sugar daddy. I'm sure that they won't think twice about giving her the present that she wants lol!

CuteChocolate, so you're asking if it's okay to demand a present during the first date? My answer is NO, an absolute no. Ok, so you've met guys who insist to buy you presents but it's their decision anyway. Don't drag the other guys here since not all guys are the same. Some would be head over heels for you and would buy you gifts, some guys just wanted to meet you. Not all guys are okay if you demanded them to give you a present, take note, on the first date!

Comment

• Ucchala
      Ucchala commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, my goodness. You just stated what was exactly on my mind. You are right in all aspects. We should not demand at all. If they provide some gifts then we should accept it. If they do not provide any gifts, then it is their discretion.
Working...
X