How to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to?

Sometimes, we just keep our feelings to ourselves. But what if we want to voice it out? How are we going to tell to the man that we like him? This is not an ordinary like but we want to have some fun with him.

Are you talking about a mere one night stand here? If yes, then I guess that you could easily ask him for an indecent proposal. I am sure that most men would not refuse to have one.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      She is talking about her feelings and it does not concern on having a one night stand. That is easy to ask but we are talking about voicing out feelings then it must be a serious relationship
      Last edited by 59Alpha; 10-20-2019, 12:24 PM.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, most men would not refuse to have a one night stand with a woman who is open to him and will hit him up with an instant: "Hi, I like you, let's have sex tonight.". Men are always those horny beings so they'll always give it a go.

Originally posted by Mimsywas View Post
    Sometimes, we just keep our feelings to ourselves. But what if we want to voice it out? How are we going to tell to the man that we like him? This is not an ordinary like but we want to have some fun with him.
    Well if you're brave enough then its not a problem, if you want to have fun then let him know before there's regrets. You can even voice out indirectly but if you are serious about him then tell it in a perfect time and place

Comment

• Grateful
      Grateful commented
      Editing a comment
      And what could be a perfect time and place to tell it to him? And how is the best approach to have it voiced out?

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know about telling what I want but I do not know the perfect time and place. Could you suggest?

Are you friends already? If yes, then you could ask him for a date. He might be surprised with that but you should go on with that date. That date would be the start of everything nice.

Comment

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think being friends with someone you like is the easiest step to asking them out for a date. I hope I'd get to ask my guy friend out even if I'm the lady here, I think something might work between us both.

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      errania2 The world is becoming more liberal so I guess that women could already ask the men to go out for dates.

I always have this courage to tell a girl that I wanted to have fun with her. If she accepts it, then that's great! If not then it's okay, maybe I'm too cool for her anyway lol!

Comment

• CuteChocolate
      CuteChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how do you approach her? Would that be a direct approach like saying: "Hey, want to have some hot sex with me?"

If you already know the man and you already know his number then you could start to send some flirty messages. You start by being flirtatious to the man and then proceed with asking for a date with him.

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, what if he turns out to be awkward and not flirtatious at all? I might end up blocking his number, that's for sure LOL!

• Hunnybunch
      Hunnybunch commented
      Editing a comment
      CumbersomeMome I agree with you. It's time to up your flirting game if you'd already had his number and be straightforward to him about your feelings.

If I wanted to have fun with someone, I'd give her subtle signs first. At least she would dbe aware somehow, and if I finally caught her attention, that's when I'd tell her straight up.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that if you'd come up to her straightforward about your intentions, she will either slap you or will put you to the side and starts making out with you, lol!

Easy. I would just message him: "Sex tonight. You want?"

Most men would reply with a yes to me. lol.

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      They must be hungry for some pussy and I bet you've been laid mostly by your dates just by looking at your post

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      InsideBoa I think that she only offers herself to the men who she likes to have. It could not be that she is open to all men.
Working...
X