Direct approach in dating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct approach in dating?

My friend chatted up with a guy yesterday and they decided to meet up that night. It was their first date and meetup. They don't have much chemistry but the end goal is...as we all know it, SEX. After a few drinks, the guy told her that they should hang out at her place. By the way, the guy is hot. He is a private English tutor, he's muscular, and has a sexy accent. Their date was a success as they both got laid at her place. Question is, do you think that this was all too fast or is this a direct approach kind of dating? What do you think?

There's nothing wrong here since they both agreed to have the meetup, they've set up a date, and they both decided to have sex that evening. That's how hookups work you can be straight to the point to meet your end goal.

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree and it is much better than playing mind games with your date. Now that's quite stressful for me. I want a date that gets me when I say what I want.

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there was nothing wrong with their processes. I have seen some meetups where there was no date anymore; they just went straight to sex.

The date was a success, they're both lucky that they got laid by the end of the night despite not having chemistry at all. Well, I guess that's the point of all hookups right? It doesn't matter if you two have chemistry or not, but if you both are having a good time then there's no issue about that.

Comment

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! Chemistry is so elementary for me, just go out there and have the best time of your life. Go and hook up with any yummy guys that you like, just be safe. Always remember that, folks.

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      In hookups, a chemistry is not needed at all. When you are all horny and everything, all that you need to have to do is to bang each other.

Was it really a date? It was way too fast for them to end up having sex, I bet that right after that there are no other dates followed.

Comment

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      They agree on it so let them be, plus those dates are intended for you to get laid anyway.

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      They must have been hooking up with different people and that's okay, but is still consider direct approach? Yes, whether dating or hooking up.

I did not know that tutoring English is still a thing. Our language is already English so is he tutoring those Latinos?

Comment

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably, or he could be teaching them Hamlet, lol kidding. I think that their date seemed to be just fine in the end.

The end goal of those meetup is always sex. Both wanted to have it, so both agreed to meet each other. After that, everything would be over. It is just a one night stand, after all.

Comment

• CRAZYHEY
      CRAZYHEY commented
      Editing a comment
      Then again, they both enjoyed each other's time. That's one of the end goals too, just enjoy and have fun during those hookups.

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people tend to become FWBs, yes they do not only hookup just once but more than three times. Lol, I'm not saying that this was me.

I don't think it's happening way too fast, they planned to get laid that night. Which is pretty obvious even if it is not mentioned, they talked about it already and I think it's okay, let them have more hookups and dates.

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they've talked about it and if it is not planned, they might've talked about something that sparked their interest to have sex for the night. Though, it is considered a direct approach in dating wherein you get to tell straight to your date what you wanted to have and that is to have sex with them.

Why is it that there are men who wanted to have the place of the women when it would be better if they would use their own place?

Comment

It is not fast at all. It is a common thing for young men and women. It is like sex is already a fast food that you could easily have it anywhere there is a store.

Comment

Working...
      X