X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEYDream
    started a topic Sudden change of plans

Sudden change of plans

My friend told me a story about the time when she went out to meet up with her date and says they plan to get laid after the dinner date. He picked her up with his car and as they're making out at the parking lot, she thought that she came but as she checked, her period came. Her date made a sudden change of plans and says that they should order some take-out and eat it at her place to keep her comfortable. So they did and they still had a great time together. What can you say about this?

• YourHero
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. I could imagine the faces of most men who were pissed off as they were not able to achieve what they had in their original plan.

• HEYhewlan
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, somehow. I wonder what happened to the man after the night. I am sure that they had a work the next day. We all know that it would be hard to work when you had not slept the night before.

• FortuneYumMr
    commented on 's reply
    Nappies Nope, I do not think so. By the descriptions of what they were doing, they would have to continue it there.

• Grateful
    commented on 's reply
    Lessen the blood flow? It may seem that it was lessened momentarily as there was something foreign that was shoved up there. Lol.

• Hunnybunch
    commented on 's reply
    True, I've dealt with countless changes of plans and I think some went well but most of them did not. I think I'm the type of person that prefers everything all planned out. If I can sense that a plan will not turn out to be as expected, I'd rather stay at home and just enjoy the day for myself.

• MagicBAKINGBNM
    commented on 's reply
    I think periods come out unexpected like the time was having sex with someone, we're unaware that her period came. I was quite shocked to see that she's bleeding, I thought she's just wet but I saw blood on my dick, but because of that, we stopped having sex there.

• Nappies
    commented on 's reply
    Chill out, Imhisforever. They're just making out right before they'd finally head out of that parking lot to get a hotel room. Geez!

• Biggerwave
    commented on 's reply
    If I were the girl, I would be pissed off. Hello, I was just starting to get horny and then this damn period also started to show up. What a bad timing. Hhmm, could we do it even if I was on my period?

• grblng78
    replied
    As a woman, you could predict when would be the next period. Of course, you should not schedule any dates that would involve sex on those dates.

Leave a comment:

• LoveHeadline
    commented on 's reply
    Eating food only in a house? That would be so boring. It would have been better if they went to a date to a fancy restaurant.

• Mimsywas1
    replied
    They had a great time eating the take out order? Hmmm, that was a bit strange to me. Most guys that I know would just keep mum about it. After all, he did not enjoy what was supposed to be a good night for him.

Leave a comment:

• BeanStory
    commented on 's reply
    Are there guys who would do such a thing? I know that most guys would just be pissed off when that scenario happens to them.

• Imhisforever
    replied
    What a cheap man! Doing it in a parking lot? They could be caught and be charged with an offense. People should not be doing it in public.

Leave a comment:

• Muggs
    commented on 's reply
    It's true that they can have more dates soon just not now since she's not comfortable having her period and going out places at the moment.
Working...
X