Worst Car Hook-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Car Hook-up

It was after our first date we had sex in the back of my date’s car and I ended up getting my period during. I bled everywhere and he was not happy about it. That was the worst first date and worst car hook-up I experienced! Any worst car hook-up experience?

I and my partner was having car sex in the park when a cop showed up. It was really awkward because the cop watched until we finish before he told us that we were parking in the wrong spot.

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      I experienced that too but we did not notice the cop until he opened the door and caught us having sex! I guess we forgot to lock the car doors. Lol

I had it with someone I met on a dating site. We were making out in his car and I felt really horny and asked him to have sex in the car. He denied it and I was disappointed! He just doesn't want to do it because he never tried having sex in the car.

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Poor you, maybe he's not feeling it in the car and you should have ask him if he wants to go to a motel maybe that's what he wants.

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you should stay in a hotel instead if he doesn't want car sex.

Originally posted by Tejal View Post
    I bled everywhere and he was not happy about it. That was the worst first date and worst car hook-up I experienced!
    I experienced that too and it is really disgusting! Blood was all over by car seat and I got really embarrassed to have my car washed by other people.

Comment

• HEYDream
      HEYDream commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you really bleed? Or you referring to your partner. I was really laughing and thinking if you ever got your dick chopped off or it's been cut.

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the excuse that you made to the ones that were cleaning your car?

It was being asked by the parking security to go check in to a motel.

Comment

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you follow the security and continued your thing at a motel?

What's with the guys here who enjoy doing it with their girl even if she's having her period.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      There were only two stories about period sex her so it is just a coincidence that it happened. So you can just relax.

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Those guys must be loving blood and a fan of Twilight.

It was when I had car sex with a guy that is 6'5 tall. We really had a hard time finding the right position to have sex.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have tried at the roof instead or at the hood of the car if its hard inside.

• BAKINGre
      BAKINGre commented
      Editing a comment
      If I am in your feet, I would just choose to be on the bed rather than in the car if the men's height is like that.

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he have a small car that's why you had a hard time finding the perfect position for the two of you?

It's just looking for a car parking space in our place is really hard. Everywhere there is someone patrolling.

Comment

• JayDee
      JayDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Try it on remote places where no people are around like on top of mountains or other isolated areas.

• Mimsywas
      Mimsywas commented
      Editing a comment
      You could go out of town then. There places all around where you can find remote cities where you can freely park everwhere.

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      So where did the two of you did it? Hope you didn't end up having blue balls because of it.

If you will ever experience or want to initiate car sex then it's better if you got tinted windows so no one would notice you because I've been with a car with just a normal window making out with a guy and a policeman was knocking at the window. Luckily I still have my bra or else the cop already saw my breast.
    Last edited by wanny; 03-23-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      You and your partner should have parked in an isolated area where no people are around you.

Mine was the most common one which was being told by security to get a room or else he would call the cops on us.

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      And how many times did that actually happened? I bet that it was more than once.

It was really hard finding a comfortable spot to do it, especially when both of you are huge and the car is only a sedan.

Comment

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're thinking that doing it inside a van or suv is better?
Working...
X