X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tejal
    started a topic Worst Car Hook-up

Worst Car Hook-up

It was after our first date we had sex in the back of my date’s car and I ended up getting my period during. I bled everywhere and he was not happy about it. That was the worst first date and worst car hook-up I experienced! Any worst car hook-up experience?

• KimmieS
    commented on 's reply
    What are you going to tell to that guy if he asked you if he can join you guys?

• lizza
    commented on 's reply
    Did the carwash people asked you what happened to your carseat when the saw the blood?

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    Imagine if you're in front of an elementary school and the kids will see you. That will be bad lol.

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    I was expecting that you were caught doing it or something. How long did it take before you were able to start the car?

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe he does not want to disturb you with it lol and he is enjoying the view.

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    It's pretty disgusting if you ask me and I also don't know why maybe it's one of their kinks.

• Mermaidwas
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's not that worse. Are you naked at that time when the security asked you?

• ChocolateLove
    replied
    It was one of the cars I borrowed from my friend and I did not let him know that I have a chick with me and we were gonna get down and dirty in his car, We did great and once we are about to leave the car can't start might be an engine problem so I called my friend to fix it up. It's not the worst sex but its one of the worst car hookups I've been with.

Leave a comment:

• Girlie23
    commented on 's reply
    If both of you won't fit then just try it on the hood of the car and it would be more public and just a place where no one would see you.

• 59Alpha
    commented on 's reply
    Who was on top when security told you to leave the parking lot?

• HarHappyTricked
    commented on 's reply
    So you're thinking that doing it inside a van or suv is better?

• Imhisforever
    replied
    It was really hard finding a comfortable spot to do it, especially when both of you are huge and the car is only a sedan.

Leave a comment:

• InsideBoa
    commented on 's reply
    Those guys must be loving blood and a fan of Twilight.

• Happyro
    commented on 's reply
    And how many times did that actually happened? I bet that it was more than once.
Working...
X