Dating Somebody Who Has Been Married

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Somebody Who Has Been Married

What are your thoughts about the name of the topic? Is that something that you're willing to do or not? I'm fine with it as long as the woman has finalized everything with her ex husband.
    Last edited by MagicBAKINGBNM; 04-03-2020, 03:10 PM.

I prefer to date guys who never been married. Even if they're officially divorced, there's still a chance that their ex might ruin things.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      It's best if you keep your nose out of someone else business and just date single guys.

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm always into someone who has a clean record and also doesn't want to be with someone who got kids.

I want him to end things first with his wife before I start dating him because I don't want anybody thinking that I am his mistress.

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree and nobody wants to be called a mistress. It will even bring shame to your family.

• Zach
      Zach commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you going to ask him to show you their divorce papers before going out with him?

This one actually happened to me and I didn't know he's married and pretended to be someone. The guy was a fraud and its really frustrating so I end things quickly with him.

Comment

• GitMeDun
      GitMeDun commented
      Editing a comment
      So before you knew it you had a relationship with him first? That's really unfortunate for you.

• YourHero
      YourHero commented
      Editing a comment
      It feels like a scam. Maybe the guy is on the verge of getting a divorce that's why he did it.

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      GitMeDun No, since we only had flings and had spent a time together on a trip.

I never had a fantasy of being with a married man but I think I will only experiment with him once and feel what it likes to be with a married man.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      We're talking about people who've been married before and not the ones that are still married.

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it will be a form of cheating in his part and you will never know if you will get involved over their quarrels and fights.

I'll probably do it if we both are married and we both have cheating partners to begin with.

Comment

• HappySecLove
      HappySecLove commented
      Editing a comment
      So what you're saying is that you're willing to cheat on your husband if he's the one who cheated first?

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      You know that you're just making a huge mess by cheating on your husband with another married man.

I don't mind to date a guy who's been married. But he has to make sure that his ex wife has no plans of ruining our relationship.

Comment

• MagicBAKINGBNM
      MagicBAKINGBNM commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think the ex-wife will ruin your relationship? Isn't it the legal wife whose suppose to break things up with you?

Maybe I'll grant her one date and that's it. I also don't want to have a real relationship with her and that's a big NO! but we can have a one night stand in my bed.

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      You sure are confident in getting a one night stand with a woman lol.

• jerranour
      jerranour commented
      Editing a comment
      You are a very naughty boy for wanting yourself to be involved with a married woman. Have you tried it before?

I think I'll try this one for fun but make sure it's discreet. Sometimes when you are attracted to a man it's hard to resist it and I want to explore.

Comment

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you want it to be discreet and what's wrong with dating a guy who's been married before?

It's fine with me too as long as the papers are settled and his soon to be ex-wife and she will leave him forever so we can start clean and no one is bothering us anymore.

Comment

• HEYDream
      HEYDream commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but don't expect that she will never come back because she might have a plan to ruin you both.

• BAKINGre
      BAKINGre commented
      Editing a comment
      HEYDream It sounds like a teledrama if that ever happens lol. I think I want to watch it if the situation is portrayed.

I'll definitely not do it since this is a problem on our side of the family. Happened to my sister whose husband is dating another woman and I hate him for doing it.

Comment

• CrateChocolate
      CrateChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your sister considering a divorce? I think she should if her husband keeps on cheating with her.

Was it dating only and not having sex? I'll definitely date him for a short time but if he ever invites me for sex then I will decline and I'll keep distance with him.

Comment

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure if dating him is a good idea cos there will be a chance that he will be obsessed with you when that happens.

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he wants to have an actual relationship with you? Are you going to say yes to it or not?

No, sinceI'm done with married men and they will only give you headaches seriously so just date single guys out there and I know there are hiding everywhere.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you've dated a couple of married guys before based on what you've said here.

I've dated on before and it didn't work out for us since I had a hard time being close to his kids.

Comment

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you end your relationship quickly because you can't get along with his kids?

For me, I don't want to endanger myself with a married man that's why I always go for single guys that's why I'm not willing to date married men.

Comment

• FortuneYumMr
      FortuneYumMr commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you made your statement clear but if a married guy is separated or divorced with no kids, Will you consider dating him?

• Deepah
      Deepah commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he's already divorced? Are you still not going to date him?
Working...
X