Am I too old to date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I too old to date?

I don`t understand the society it`s as if as soon you hit 40 you have hit rock bottom like wtf? I mean common you ladies cry over how you want mature men and then when a mature man approaches you all of a sudden these young lads become more appealing to you women, can you just make up your mind? Also let me tell you 40 is an amazing age! I`d say all men don`t settle before you get forty like seriously go around have fun if you feel like the need to settle down then just do it after 40! Also you females, if you say you want a mature man then honey you can`t really expect a 20 year old to be `mature`.

I completely agree with the point you have raised in this question. Like what the real fuck is wrong with people concerning age. We all, like this entire society needs to be very clear about one thing that is AGE IS JUST A NUMBER sweethearts. I totally second you that how can you ask for maturity and less age at the same time. Why do ladies who reach 40 think that they have lost their entire aura? Why? Why don't they just go on and on maintaining their own aura... why don't they go with their lives regardless of their age and what they have done in the years before? Why is it such a big deal to stay away from age and gender restrictions? Like why? This is an issue of our society. I would tell them... either they can ask for maturity or they can ask for less age. Both barely come together and even if they do, there are some limitations.

Comment

The attractive thing about young age is that's being active. From your sex hormones to your body parts, everything is just so active. That's what is attractive about a young age. Maturity and age of 20's (late 20's) is a possible combination. It isn't as deadly as it seems to be. Get it? It's possible. And my boyfriend is one such example of being a very mature rich man at the age of 25. While I am 31 and yet equally compatible with age. It just all varies from one person to another.

Comment

I wonder why women above 30 just want to settle done with their lives. Like why do they do it to themselves. So unfair. I think every human being must live it fully. Completely. Regardless of what their age is. Regardless of how they feel about their sex drive. Age is certainly just a number, like most people said it here! And maturity is coming and going thing. It's not needed all the time. Sometimes you just gotta be little childish and dance over a shot of tequila In between the beach to feel the entire aura which you have lost with time parameters and barriers of age. Just live your life fully. Do not restrict yourselves in search of maturity.. Because sometimes that little child is all that you want in a person to dance with the hassles of this world.

Comment

Well the thing you said about men settling down is as true as fuck. Men don't settle down before forty years of age. They keep changing the dicks and jump from one women to another but the ones who are forty and above in age... they are just too sure about their lives, they are more mature, more conscious about whom they have to be with and what they have to do in life. I think old age dating is more serious and more worth it than dating a 20 years old dating freak who just wants wild fun ad nothing too genuine. But late age may turn dating into something more genuine and real in life. It's about perspectives though, someone whose 20's might have had genuine and meaningful dating or relationships! Right now I am 45 and I am more into dating men of my age only. There are some men who come and ask for sex regardless of age... they're young in age.. Well I might favor them but what I like is genuineness. I just started a relationship with 47 years old man and I'm kind of doing fine. Its real and genuine and I like it this way.

Comment

I don't think that a certain person's age is not a factor when it comes to dating. One of the reasons that is why you're having problems looking for a date is that you might be looking at wrong place. You might have to go to places where ladies are more interested in going out on dates rather than just hookups

Comment

• grblng78
              grblng78 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think if you're really planning to settle down and you hit a certain age, then you need to lower your standards already

• krstn10
              krstn10 commented
              Editing a comment
              And if i may add when it comes to dating people should be intentional.

• grblng78
              grblng78 commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course good intentions.

Originally posted by grblng78 View Post
            I don't think that a certain person's age is not a factor when it comes to dating. One of the reasons that is why you're having problems looking for a date is that you might be looking at wrong place. You might have to go to places where ladies are more interested in going out on dates rather than just hookups
            I agree with her, sometimes its the place that you usually spend time in is the problem

Comment

• grblng78
              grblng78 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, we should also explore when it comes to dating.

• kranzd
              kranzd commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah all the possible corners. lol

Age is just a number man, so you can date anybody that you want as long as the both of you are single or in a open relationship

Comment

I don't think that you've hit rock bottom. Would gladly go out with you if we're a good match with each other

Comment

I actually prefer going out with men who are bit older than me because I often learn more things about life whenever we're going out

Comment

Originally posted by dorranlou View Post
                  I don't think that you've hit rock bottom. Would gladly go out with you if we're a good match with each other
                  She's right, you shouldn't let society control your happiness. Just live your life and there are women out there who's willing to be with someone your age

Comment

I think that's because most women think they want this or that but when they finally get it, they realize it's not actually what they want.

Comment

Age is not a factor when it comes to dating. I have some aunts and uncles who are widows and widowers that are already 60 yrs old that still go out on dates

Comment

No one is to old to date, there's this TV show, it's about a restaurant that tries to fix a first date for people of all ages. It's kinda fun, called First Date.

Comment

I personally think that age is not really a huge factor when it comes to dating. Remember that love knows no boundaries.

Comment

Working...
                          X