X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brokenhearts
    started a topic Am I too old to date?

Am I too old to date?

I don`t understand the society it`s as if as soon you hit 40 you have hit rock bottom like wtf? I mean common you ladies cry over how you want mature men and then when a mature man approaches you all of a sudden these young lads become more appealing to you women, can you just make up your mind? Also let me tell you 40 is an amazing age! I`d say all men don`t settle before you get forty like seriously go around have fun if you feel like the need to settle down then just do it after 40! Also you females, if you say you want a mature man then honey you can`t really expect a 20 year old to be `mature`.

• kranzd
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah all the possible corners. lol

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, we should also explore when it comes to dating.

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    Of course good intentions.

• Girlie23
    commented on 's reply
    If they're into that sort of thing, then just go ahead and date but they need to be safe

• jerranour
    commented on 's reply
    What about persons who are into people who are married? They are not allowed to date?

• krstn10
    commented on 's reply
    And if i may add when it comes to dating people should be intentional.

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    I think if you're really planning to settle down and you hit a certain age, then you need to lower your standards already

• Girlie23
    replied
    Age is just a number. Feel free to date anyone, as long as they're single

Leave a comment:

• janney
    replied
    I personally think that age is not really a huge factor when it comes to dating. Remember that love knows no boundaries.

Leave a comment:

• lindseysexy
    commented on 's reply
    You said it right. One factor can also be their standards.

• Krist
    replied
    No one is to old to date, there's this TV show, it's about a restaurant that tries to fix a first date for people of all ages. It's kinda fun, called First Date.

Leave a comment:

• Aloha3e4
    replied
    Age is not a factor when it comes to dating. I have some aunts and uncles who are widows and widowers that are already 60 yrs old that still go out on dates

Leave a comment:

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    i dont think its about being indecisive, it's more of preference

• Muggs
    commented on 's reply
    agreed, some people are just really so indecisive
Working...
X